Chapter 34: Talks and Deal

Two months later

Breathing a sigh, I rested near the entrance of my stable, silently watching the others just messing around. Over the last two months, I had turned six. I also came to terms with what had happened and slowly opened up to Emily, Cyvin, Seldra, Eihnih, Typhoon, and Eihnih.

Eihnih came bounding over with a smile," Guess what, Xyverinos!"

Looking blankly at her, I questioned in a monotone voice that would have made my mentor at W.D.E.D proud," Cyvin finally admitted to liking you?"

I heard Cyvin sputter," T-That is not true!"

Looking at him dead in the eye," While all my powers are blocked, I am still capable of reading humans, wyverns, and dragons easily. You, Cyvin, are an open book. Also, isn't Emily supposed to put on the muzzle when she leaves the sector."

Typhoon let out a laugh," That is true; something serious must be going on if she forgot about it."

I stood up from my spot and just headed towards my little stable, passing Spirit as he questioned," Where are you going?"

I ignored him before walking just outside of it; laying down, I breathed outwards and watched them messing around without a care in the world.

Cyvin flicked his tail, hitting Typhoon in the face as she howled in anger before giving chase as they flew around; a pang of sadness hit me as I lashed my tail, knowing I may never be able to fly for the rest of my life unless I get out of here.

I breathed out,' No, I must get out of here; my friends and Allit are counting on me too. I promised them!'

Typhoon, as I watched, pinned Cyvin as I sighed," This is why you shouldn't piss off Typhoon, Cyvin."

Spirit chuckled nervously," Now everyone wonders why, while I may be the strongest of us, well second to you, Xyverinos. I do not piss off Eihnih or Typhoon."

Typhoon laughed," I honestly think that Xyverinos could piss us off and get away from us."

I shrugged," Probably that doesn't mean I will piss you off, though. I am a bit too young to die; I am only six. Plus, I know better than to piss off wyverness or dragonesses. I have an adoptive older sister who well is a veteran of the last war and quite recently a wyverness of equipollence."

Seldra asked," How long ago did you turn six?"

I hissed lightly," Two weeks ago."

They all glared at me as I shrugged," It's not like I would have told you as I hardly know you and trust you enough to tell you about my inner demons or my matters."

Eihnieh glared at me before snarling," Xyverinos, we want to get to know you better so we can be your friends and help you think of this place like your home!"

Glaring right back at her full force as she shrunk back," You think I will think of this place as my home! I hate being hunted and trapped! I belong out in nature where I can be free and fighting for my mother's wish to come true!"

Tears came to my eyes as I snarled, trying to keep my voice from cracking," My mother's wish is peace. But, do you know who I have to fight to reach that goal! An Ersaicean is stronger than Unla, the first one I killed and his brother! The second is the strongest Demonic Wyvern to have ever existed. I don't dare say his name."

Spirit smiled at me," When it comes down to fighting them, we will be with you. I long to be out of here; I may like Emily quite a bit as she raised me since I was very young. But, unfortunately, Cyvin, Seldra, Eihnieh, Typhoon, and myself, were forced to become equipollences when we were three. For the sole purpose of the possibility that you existed, but well, they heavy underestimated your power, and we paid the price by being slammed into the ground."