Ring

"I can't wait for next week! Ireland here we come!!" Niall cheered as I pulled my dark purple sweater over my tee. I laughed along with the guys. Everything was starting to fall back in place. Even if this tour turned out to be full of awkwardness and drama with both Audrey and Eleanor coming along, me and the boys would stick together through it all, bros over hoes. Neither of them are hoes though...Whatever.

We heard a faint knock on the door, "Can I come in boys?" Paul's deep voice boomed.

"Yup." Harry answered for all of us, not even looking up from his phone. 

"You boys say bye to your friends and family yet? Last shows in two days.." Paul came in, giving us warning glances. We all looked at each other and nodded our heads. Actually, each of us knew perfectly well we hadn't said bye to anyone yet. No one of us would get lonely on this tour, we had the best girls ever joining us. Niall might, but I was absolutely certain that he'd find someone soon. Who could resist that Irish accent? "Ready?" Paul asked. 

"We're always ready." Louis answered, smiling. I couldn't help but let the corners of my mouth turn up in a smile as well. Seeing, meeting, and interacting with my fans was one of the best parts of this job. I love them all more than I can even express and it's amazing to get to share that. I kept the smile on my face all the way to and through the door. 

Surprisingly, only a max of about 25 Directioners were outside. All the boys had already started taking pictures and signing autographs. I followed behind my favorite blonde-haired lad to a group of four girls. 

"Would you like a picture?" The girls fangirled over Niall's accent for a bit before nodding their heads vigorously. The girls huddled together, with Niall in the middle as one of the girls mums held up her camera. I scooted in, next to a young brunette and smiled at the camera. 

The women lowered the camera and stared at me. I turned to see all of the girls looking at me, along with Niall who had a confused expression on his face. 

"Is something wrong?" He asked. 

"We don't want a picture with Liam." A green-eyed girl spoke up, scrunching up her noise.

"Why?" Niall had his arms crossed. Another girl looked me dead in the eye with an angry look.

"Danielle Peazer is flawless. You're probably the only guy on this planet who would be dumb enough to cheat on someone like that." Her comment stung, pretty badly. I wish they knew the truth. I looked to Niall for help. He would have my back no matter what. In a very simialr incident, I had his back and I was sure Niall would gladly return the favor. But he turned he scrunched up my his shoulders and says, "She's got a point."

I stared at one of my best mates in disbelief. 

"Don't look at me like that. You know what you and Audrey are doing is wrong." By now the girls were staring intently at us and I was pretty sure the mother was recording us. This was not something I wanted the entire world to see. But Audrey was also a fight that I was not going to give up on for anything. 

"I thought you had my back, just like I'd always had yours?" I asked him. Niall looked taken aback at my comment. 

"Well, I thought you loved Danielle. Guess I was wrong too." For a few moments, I lost myself and grabbed Niall by the collar. Now a group of people were around us. A few girls gasped and I felt a few hands hit me hard on the back. 

"NEVER FUCKING TOUCH HIM AGAIN." A Directioner screamed in my face as a few others pulled me away from Niall. I looked at all the disappointed faces of my fans and my four best friends. Along with Paul and a few parents. A few of them shook their heads at me as if to say, you're doing everything wrong. The camera the one mum was holding was still pointed at me. So I booked it out of their. 

I ran for the street. I let my legs carry me as I ran past people staring at me. I ran past the buildings and trees, and cars of London. The eniter run, I had tears in my eyes, but I didn't want to cry. Audrey was already too shaken up, I needed to be the strong one in this relationship. 

My body seemed to be taking me somewhere, I had no clue where. I just let it. Eventually I started running out of breath and found myself stopping for a few minutes to catch my breath. Evaluating my surroundings, I found myslef in front of a store. In fact, it was a very very famous store. One of Audrey's favorites. I looked down the street. Nothing but little shops and big shops. Small boutiques and big chains. There was a small bench right outside the shop I was at, next to a tree. I took a seat and let myself breathe the fresh air and think. 

The only thing that came on my mind was Audrey and the anger and frustration that was bubbling up inside me. My phone started vibrating in my pocket. I pulled out and skimmed through the missed calls from the boys and Paul. It fueled my fire more, making me madder than I was a second ago. I got up and walked into the Tiffany's store. 

There were a million people on this planet who had a billion things they wished they could say to me right now. But I laughed evilly in my head knowing that nothing they said would change my feelings for Audrey. I was madly in love with her and I had found the perfect way to show her. Every person in this world that I knew would tell me to turn around and walk away. My mum, my sister, all my friends, my fans, my haters, my ex-girlfriend...And so many more. But I didn't care what they thought or said, I had made up my mind. So I left Tiffany's with two things, the satisfaction of winning, and a little blue box. A ring box. 

-----------------------Author's Note-------------------------

DUN DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We're you guys expecting that ;) Don't worry, I have plenty more surprises up ahead..Don't forget to vote, comment, and fan me! Also, I would really really appreciate if you guys told your friends about my story! I would seriously love you forever! If any of you have a story on here that you would like me to check out, please just let me know. I love you all so much!! muah!!

xx, Ashley