The Immature One

>Liam's POV<

Audrey and I pulled into her apartment building and got out.

"I'll call a cab back to the hotel." I said as I turned to her. Her beautiful face had an odd expression as she stared up at the tall building.

"What? Wrong apartment building?" I half joked. I wouldn't be surprised if it wasn't, all the buildings in New York looked the same. Silently, she nodded her head from side to side and headed to the door, still looking up. Confused, I followed.

"What is it, Audrey?" I yelled afer her as she quickened her pace to the door. Abruptly, she turned around and I almost smacked right into her.

"Something's not right." Even in the dark, I could see the fear and worry in her eyes.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, it's 4:30 in the morning and the lights in my apartment are on." She turned back to the door and headed inside. Peering up at the building, I saw a couple apartments with lights on, but didn't know which was Audrey, Kiani, and Erika's. Quickly, I rushed inside after Audrey.

I caught up with her, right as she started knocking on her own door. Almost instantly, it was flung open. Much to my surprise, Niall was the the person at the door.

"Where the bloody hell have you too been?" Niall asked. I heard Audrey let out the breath she had probably been holding.

"Since when is 'bloody' an Irish term?" She joked with a grin on her face.  Niall shook his head.

"This isn't funny, you both had all of us worried sick." Niall said as Audrey and I entered the apartment. Everyone stared at us with cold eyes. Erika jumped up from where she had sat on the couch, next to Harry and gave Audrey a huge hug. Kiani followed closely behind, moving from the arm rest  where both her and Zayn were perched. Louis sat on the opposite side of the coffee table, on the floor. He was giving Audrey an evil look. As soon as Erika and Kiani let her go, they faced me and my attention turned to them.

"If you ever take her out again until 4 A.M. and don't tell us..." Erika started but was silenced by Harry's hand over her mouth. He hushed her and looked at me.

"We've all been up all night going insane." Harry said. I could already picture the fight and rude comments that would start. Was staying out all night with Audrey a good idea? No. I know that and so does she. But was it worth it? Of course. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat. Louis stood up and shoved his hands in his pockets with a scowl on his face.

"We have to stay here tonight. There's no way we're going back to the hotel right now." Louis said. Since when is he the mature one? I asked myself. Better yet, since when am I the immature one?

A/N

HI GUYS! I know I say this too much but thank you! Seeing my number of reads increase is the most amazing thing ever!! I'm sorry this chapter was kinda short :( but if you want me to write more often in Liam's POV, send me a message or drop a comment please! I love you!

xx, Ashley