Famliy Drama

Once we got to my car, Audrey and I drove away in silence for a few minutes.

"I know I've already said sorry, but seriously I am so-" Audrey cut me off with a wave of her hand. "someone's in a sassy mood.." I smirked. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw a teeny smile tug at the corners of her lips.

"Can I ask you something?" I wanted to say 'I think you just did' but decided now was not the time so I gave her a nod in answer.  "Does Danielle know I'm here?" She asked.

"No." I tore my eyes away from the road for a second to see her reaction. Audrey's face remained still, as if she was a statue, with absolutely no emotion in her eyes. "I think I've said five words to her since we've gotten here."

"Well then why are you still dating her." Audrey practically wispered, as if she wasn't sure if she wanted me to hear that or not.

"I can't break up with someone. I just physically can't do it." To my surprise, she started laughing. Looking over, I smiled at her, "What?"

"Hopefully we never date, because same here." She continued laughing, but I stopped.

"My turn to ask questions." I said, "First of all, where did all that from after dinner come from."

The laughing stopped and Audrey became more serious, "Honestly, I'm not really sure. I was mad. None of them even said hi to you." I shook my head in disbelief.

"That's what you were pissed off about? Not her calling you anorexic or my family treating you like crap? Them ignoring me?" We were interrupted by Audrey's phone ringing. Looking at the screen, she declined the call and turned it over on her lap, but not before I saw that it was her mother calling. "And what's going on with you and your family." When she didn't answered, I quickly looked at her at the same time a tear came falling from the corner of her eye.

"It's complicated." We drove the rest of the way in silence. By the time we reached the hotel Audrey was staying at, it was 9:30. Getting out of the car, Audrey said goodbye. While she started making her way to the entrance, I got out of the car too.

"I hope you know, I'm not done talking yet." I yelled, making her stop and turn around.

---------Author's Note--------

Hey guys, I am so sorry that this is such a short chapter but I'm going to upload the next one by wednesday night for sure!! I promise(: Thanks for reading! Vote/Comment/Fan.. LOVE YOU!!

xx, Ashley