The End

Everyone was staring. Their eyes all burned a hole right through my finger. Liam placed his hand on my back in a comforting and possessive way. He looked fierce, ready to defend us. Louis' laughed bellowed and he threw his head back as if someone had just said the funniest thing in the world to him. When his head came back down though, it held a nasty smirk.

"Do you really fucking think-" He said through clenched teeeth, Paul garbbed his shoulders tightly as if on que. Harry placed a hand on his arm. 

"You guys need to get ready." Paul stated, pushing Louis towards a hallway that led to their changing room. As Louis passed, I looked at the ground, a little frightened. Liam gave me a quick hug and left with the other boys. 

My ring had been the first thing everyone noticed when I walked in. I hadn't really been trying to hide it from anyone. Everyone had been speechless. But I will admit, I got pure satisfaction out of Louis and Eleanor's faces. They were priceless. Erika gasped and Kiani's mouth practically hit the floor. The other boys just kinda stared. 

The guys were now gone, leaving two very elated girls, and one pissed. Silently, i prayed Liam would explain to the guys that the ring wasn't for what they thought.

"I'm not engaged." I stated looking around the room awkwardly.

"What do you mean?" Erika asked, sounding slightly disappointed.

"It's a promise ring, not an engagemnt ring." Eleanor smirked at me. The satisfaction from her previous expression made me almost want to laugh.

"Knew he wouldn't put a ring on it. You aren't good enough for that." I rolled my eyes as she exited the room. My way of rejecting the hurt I felt inside at the sting of her comment. Then again that's waht she wanted. One day, I'd be sure to prove her wrong. 

"I'm slightly disappointed." I laughed at Kiani's comment. "Maybe if Liam and you were engaged, Zayn would propose. I mean what..Who said that?" Erika and I laughed.

"Yeah.. Same...I was already planning how I'd do my hair for the wedding.." Erika added. I love my friends. 

"So, are you still going to hang out backstage tonight?"

"Yeah, I am." I answered Kiani. They both gave me disapproving looks.

"Okay, but you have to promise that you'll sit by us at least once during this tour."

"Fine." I smiled. 

--------------------Later that day-----------------

Absentmindedly, I played with the ring on my finger as the boys came out on stage, all smiles. My own lips formed a smile as I watched Liam sing one of his solos. This show was important for the guys, all their families and freinds were here since it was the last London shoe. After this they'd be gone for eight months. At least I'd be with them. 

Kiani and Erika had jobs they were dedicated to, so they'd both be coming along at random times. Eleanor has school starting up again soon so she'll only be with us for a couple months. But I'd get to be there for all eight months. I had nothing else in my life right now besides Liam.

Maybe during this tour, I could rekindle my friendship with the boys. I really missed those three weeks way back in New York where we were all friends. There were no problems and no drama. Liam and I could still trying and fix everything. A warm sensation spread through me as I thought of this new possibility of hope. 

"That ring is stunning." Lou came up next to me, with Lux sleeping in her arms.

"Thanks. Liam's got a great eye for jewelry."