Epilogue~Four Years Later

>Audrey's POV<

Erika, Kiani, Eleanor, and some other girl that I didn't recognize stood side by side, all wearing the same purple dress. Purple. They all had exquiste hairstyles and flawless makeup. Each of them looking absolutely stunning. I smiled at Kiani's slight baby bump. 

On the other side, Niall, Harry, Zayn, and Louis all looked handsome in their tuxes. Right in between was Liam. Liam looked just as handsome as the day I met him. He smiled a brillaint smile, today was the most important day of his life.

All around there were people, a few I recognized and some I didn't know. Purple was everywhere. All the flowers were purple, the petals in the isle were purple, the bow in Erika's hair, the boys ties. Even the candles lit to illimunate the dark night were purple.

Everyone appeared happy. Somewhere in my heart, I prayed they were happy. But you couldn't deny the fact that something wasn't right.

With an exception of the one girl that I didn't know, everyone's smiles were fake. I knew all of their smiles like the back of my hand and so did Directioners. 

Every person on this planet who had grown to love those smiles and was now watching this live, knew it was fake. They also knew the back story, every thing that had happened leading up to this moment. 

I wanted to go on twitter, see what everyone was saying, what was trending. But sitting in an airport four years ago, I had deleted my twitter. 

On the television, I saw a single tear drip down Erika's face, making me want to hug her. Unfortanetly, I couldn't.

I watched along with the rest of the world as Danielle walked down the isle. I watched Liam and Danielle exchange vows, and I watched him place the ring on her finger. It was the same ring he had once placed on mine. An infinity ring with one purple diamond among the white ones. Then it was over. They were married, just like that. I couldn't even comprehend it, I barely even payed attention. All I thought about was the life I had lost. 

Shutting off the TV, I crept down the hallway. I walked in to the first room on the left, right as an all too familiar tune started playing. 

Duh, duh duh, duh duh, duh...You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk into the do-o-or.

My eyes skimmed the light pink bedroom and landed on a beautiful little brunette on a small bed in the corner.

"Mommy, daddy's singing to me."

-------------------Author's Note---------------

I don't even know what to say.. This story is like my baby and now it's over :') How did you guys like this ending?? I was going to wait and publish this tomorrow but Kiani told me to do it tonight. So go thank her by reading her fanfic. Her usernames in my bio. I've mentioned before but there defanietly will be a sequel!!! But I'm going to take a break and wait a couple of weeks before I start that so make sure you fan me and keep an eye out for it! I love you al so so so so so much!!! Thank you to infinity and beyond for reading this story and voting and commenting and supporting me! You guys are seriously the best! I really really really hope you enjoyed this story, writing it was so much fun! Okay, sorry, I'm ranting. Please fan me & vote and comment. After the sequel, I already have more fan fictions planned with the other boys <3 love you all!!

xx, Ashley.