Vodka

>Liam's POV<

My hands started sweating and it suddenly felt a million degrees in our hotel suite. Across for me sat Louis, Harry, and Niall while Zayn sat in the chair next to them.

"Uhh well, I wanted to talk to you guys about our flight tomorrow." Niall let out a breath and everyone eased up a bit.

"Oh thank god!" Niall cried, "Normal Daddy Direction stuff, I thought you were gonna say something like you broke up with Danielle for Audrey or something." The boys all started laughing except me, realizing this they stopped.

"You didn't..." Harry started then looked at Louis, "Did you?" Louis finished for him.

"Of course not." They all waited for me to continue. "But there's going to be six of us on the plane.." At this point I finally looked each of the boys in the eye.

"Bro, do you really think that's a good idea?" Zayn asked.

"Of course it's not, he's being an absolute idiot." Louis answered Zayn for me. He stood up and walked to the kitchen where he grabbed a bottle of vodka from the fridge.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"Having some liquor? What does it look like I'm doing? Niall?" He held up to glasses and the irishman crossed over to Louis, giving me unsure glances.

"No your not, we have a flight tomorrow."

"Well sorry Liam but I need a way to cope with your utter bullshit tonight." Zayn's mouth fell and Harry froze. Niall silently sipped his drink next to Louis. I stood up and went to the opposite side of the little island that Niall and Louis stood behind.

"Wanting a friend who's gonna support me in any desicision, close by isn't bullshit."

"What are you gonna do? Kick Danielle out and have Audrey move in?" He smirked, knowing that would never happen. Under his breath he continued, "If you ask me, Audrey's just some slag who will be gone in a week.."

Louis lifted his shot of vodka to his lips. Out of anger and frustration, I clenched my hand in a fist and hit the shot out of his hand. Turning towards the door, I heard the glass shatter but didn't stay to watch. Storming out of the room, I pulled out my phone and called Audrey.