Fangirls

"Oh no.." Liam mumbled next to me. All of a sudden I saw the four boys who had run ahead of us, running back. Much to my surprise, I also saw that there were thousands of girls chasing them!

"What the.." I began, but was stopped by Liam, who grabbed my hand. I instantely felt my hand become warm to his touch and a shock was sent up my arm. We started running with the guys right behind us and all the girls, right behind them. I stopped for a second to pull off my heels, because there was no way I could run in them, when I felt Liam hoist me onto his back saying, "We don't have time." We ran through corridors, up escalators, and almost pushing people down. God, those girls were fast! By the time we made it all the way through the airport and into the parking lot, I had my shoes off. Liam put me down and I ran towards my car, the boys right behind me. I scrambled clumsily into my seat and turned to see the guys all already squished in my car.

"GO GO GO! WHAT ARE YOU DOING, WOMEN?!" Louis screamed next to me. I didn't hesitate before starting my car and pulling out. Some girls were still chasing us, so I had to watch out for them. Trust me, it was not easy, I just barely missed about twenty of them. As soon as we pulled onto the free way, I glanced into the rearview mirror with wide eyes to see Liam, Harry, Niall, and Zayn all cramped in the backseat.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" I questioned them. Louis next to me patted me on the back, apologizingly.

"Sorry, Audrey." They all mumbled and looked down or out a window.

"No! I want an answer! What just happened?!" I asked, furious.

"Well uh.. uh.." Louis fumbled with the radio. Soon I saw him freeze next to me as a radio host spoke.

"Thousands of girls tried to chase after a fleeing One Direction at JFK Airport only moments ago-"

I had to slam on my breaks to stop from hitting the car in front of me. I looked to Louis, then to Zayn, Niall, Harry, and lastly Liam. Okay, I don't live under a rock. Obvioulsy I knew who One Direction were. I'm pretty sure I was following them on twitter too. But I wasn't a "directioner", I don't mind their music, I just don't really listen to it.

Liam sensed the tension and spoke up from the back seat, "I thought you knew who we were until you asked me my name. That's when I figured you didn't know and by then we saw the girls so we had to run. Sorry for not explaining." It was clear he was genuinely sorry. Plus, I wasn't really mad at them, the fans they couldn't really control and Liam's explanation seemed true so I dropped it.

"Wait a second, where are our bags?" Niall asked. Harry groaned.

"We left them at the airport.." He explained.

"Pass me my phone." I said to Louis who was holding my purse, don't ask me why. He rummaged through my bag and pulled out my white iPhone. With one hand on the wheel, I started dialing Kiani's number but was stopped by Liam.

"Both hands on the wheel!" He scolded me. Ugh, really Liam? Louis took my phone out of my hand and pressed the call button, then held the phone up to my ear.

"Hey, KeyKey." I spoke into the phone.

"Hey, did you get them from the airport?" She asked, worried.

"Yeah, don't worry, by the way, we gotta talk about this later... It's a long story, basically I need you to call JFK, ask them to hold our guests' luggage and call someone else and ask them to pick it up."

"Umm..okay?" Confused Kiani answered. I pulled away from the phone and Louis hung up.

"Send Kiani a message describing all your bags." I told him. I glanced at him as he searched through my phone for Kiani's number then quickly looked back at the road.

"I never finished my McDonalds." I heard Niall complain in the backseat. I laughed then answered, "We're almost to my apartment."

"Why didn't Kiani pick us up at the airport?" Zayn asked, he's really quiet. All of the boys smirked at him and I snuck a peek in the mirror to see Harry shaking his head.

"What?" I felt left out on some inside joke.

"Ever since we saw Kiani on the news a couple months ago, promoting some model, Zayn has been dying to meet her." Harry answerd. I tried to hold back giggles but failed epically. Harry added, "The model wasn't so bad looking either." I turned in my seat a little to see Zayn staring at the ground obviously embarrassed.

"Aww Zaynie, don't worry, you can meet Kiani in a couple days when she gets back from L.A." I smirked, obviously embarrassing him more. I peeked in the mirror again to see his reaction but instead caught Liam's eyes, he was smirking at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Zaynie?" He questioned.

"What? Do you want a nickname too, Liam?" I teased, my eyes still on the road.

"I would love one!" He practically begged. I laughed at his eagerness, then thought for a minute.

"I can't think of one, I'll give you one later! Anyways, we're here boys."