I Love Danielle

>Liam's POV<

I sent Audrey a quick text to let her know that we were on our way. Last night when I got back from Audrey's house, I kept replaying everything she had said to me. Everything from "My dad is abusive." to "You have to get home to your girlfriend." It all made me so frustrated. You know those moments where you think about how horrible and cruel this world is? It was like that. But I think what stung me the most was her last comment. Was she upset at me for kissing her while I have a girlfriend? I guess I'll find out.

We pulled up in front of the hotel and I saw Audrey coming out. I hopped out of the van, each of the boys shooting daggers at me and opened the door for her. She sat inbetween me and the wall of the van, because none of the guys were too pleased that she was coming to our signing in the first place. Audrey's eyes were really red but she had obviously attempted to cover it up by putting on liquid eyeliner and long fake eyelashes. Her outfit consisted of dark skinny jeans, boots, and an oversized sweater with a scarf. She seemed so distant as we drove there. I don't blame her though, most awkward car ride ever. I was so grateful when we finally pulled up behind the building and all got out to go inside.

For the entire day, we got to interact with our fans. This was one of my favorite parts of the job. There was something so surreal about meeting the people who put us in the amazing position we're in. Paul told us it was time for a break so we signed a couple more CDs and retreated to the back room where Audrey was waiting.

"You bored?" I asked as all the boys filled into the room. Niall went straight for the snack table while all the other boys whipped out there phones.

"Not really." She smiled.

"I haven't gotten a chance to ask you, but are you okay? I mean after last ni-"

"LIAM!" Louis cut me off, mid sentance. He came up to me and Audrey and grabbed me by the shoulder, pulling me away from her. Confusion crossed her face.

"What?" Louis is so irritating sometimes.

"Danielle's leaving." Everyone heard and everyone turned to stare at us.

"What do you mean."

"I mean she's leaving you, she's packing up and moving out." My world froze.

"How do you- I mean-  Why is she- WHAT?!" My throat felt like it was constricting and I couldn't get the words out.

"It doesn't matter, go stop her!" Louis yelled in my face with a push towards the door. Paul escorted me out and to the van.

I love Danielle. She can't be leaving me like this.