Are you okay??

>Erika's POV<

The second I woke up, excitement rushed over me. Today was going to be the best day ever, and for once, I didn't care that it was 6 in the morning. I rolled out of bed to go get in the shower. During my shower, I thought about the busy day I had ahead of me. First, I had a photo shoot this morning. Photo shoots were easily my favorite part of my job. At lunch time, Kiani and I we're going to surpirse our new boyfriends. Yes, you heard me right, our BOYFRIENDS! Zayn and Harry finally got up the courage to ask us out last night. Thank god, it was taking forever.

I slipped out of the shower and pulled on a sweater and shorts. My hair, makeup and everything else would be done at the photoshoot. I left the bathroom, not really caring what I looked like and rounded the corner into the kitchen to see Kiani, sitting at the table typing away on her blackberry. She looked up when I walked in, "Hey." She said, then finished up what she was typing. Kiani was wearing a white dress with big black polka dots all over and her hair was just plain straight, but it looked amazing.

"What are you doing today?" I asked her while pouring myself some coffee.

"Umm.. Well besides surprising my magnificent boyfriend at lunch," She winked at me, "I have a few meetings and I have to go to a soundcheck for one of the female artists I represent."

"Cool, cool. Do you think we should wake up Audrey?" I asked, knowing that it was only 6:30. Kiani burst out of her seat with excitment. Niether of us had gotten to tell Audrey about Harry and Zayn and I don't know about Kiani but I wanted all the details from her and Liam's "date".

We crept down the hallway together and into my room. Audrey was sleeping on her half of our bed on her side. She looked so peaceful, I almost didn't want to wake her. As we silently tiptoed over to her, I put my hand over her shoulder getting ready to shake her awake. Then I felt Kiani's hand slap mine away. I looked at her, confused. "What," I mouthed. She pointed at Audrey's face, and I examined it more closely than I had a moment ago. Both of her eyelids were puffy and red and tear stains were running down her cheeks. Her makeup didn't look so hot either. Kiani pulled me out of her room.

"It was probably a rough night with her dad." I said, shrugging it away.

"So you don't think it had to do with Liam?" Kiani questioned.

"Kiani, it's Liam. How much damage could he have done in one night?" I sighed and started heading for the door. "I'm gonna be late, I'l text you when and where to meet up to get lunch for the guys. Bye!" I waved and left our apartment. 

>Harry's POV<

I laughed at the joke Louis was telling me as I sat in the lounge outside our recording booth, waiting for Niall to finish up the part he was recording.

"How is that funny?" Carly Rae Jepsen asked from the couch across from me and Lou's.

"Cause it's a mushroom and so it's fungi and fungi sounds like fun guy.." Louis tried explaining while everyone laughed at his foolishness. My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out to see a text from Erika. I smiled to myself as I opened it up.

From Erika: Do you know anything about Liam and Audrey's day yesterday??

I had completely forgotten about that. Actually, I ahd completely forgotten Liam. He hasn't said a word since last night. I looked across the room to see him staring at his phone with his eyebrows furrowed.

"Liam." He looked up at the sound of his name. "How was your date?" I asked him with a grin, emphasizing the word "date". Zayn chuckled along with me but Louis had stopped laughing. Well that was odd.. I looked at Louis who looked a little pissed, then back at Liam.

"It wasn't a date." Liam mumbled then looked at the ground. Now it was my turn to furrow my eyebrows. What is happening?

To Erika: No..Liam's being wierd... 

From Erika: So it does have soemthing to do with him...

To Erika: Huh? What has to do with him?

From Erika: Audrey was crying last night.

My eyes flickered to Liam across the room, He sat there with his chin in his hand, looking deep in thought.

To Erika: Well then me and you have a little mystery to solve ;) I'll talk to you later, babe <3

From Erika: Byee, babe c:

>Audrey's POV<

I peeked through my half open eyelids and felt a tear escape. Quickly, I wipped it away and grabbed my phone from the bedside table next to me. It was 11:30 and I had 3 new texts.

From Erika: Hey...Are you alright? Wanna meet me and Kiani for some lunch? Bahama Bucks at 12.

From Liam: I'm really sorry... :(

From Louis: Stay away from Liam.

I was in shock. Not because of Liam's message but because of Louis. I rolled out of bed and hurried to get ready. Fifteen minutes later I walked out the door wearing light makeup, skinny jeans, toms, and a flowery shirt, with my brown hair naturally wavy.  

Walking into Bahama Bucks, only five minutes late, Erika pulled me straight out and into the car. She passed me my cup of shaved ice and it took me about two seconds to realize that there were 5 extras...

"A-Are we.. uhh.. taking these to the guys?" I asked shakily, indicating the extras.

"Yup." Kiani nodded from the front seat. Erika looked at me curiously, "Unless you have a reason, not to want to see the guys?" She almost asked.

"Umm...no. So how was the shoot?" I distracted Erika, because she had a way of knowing when I was lying.

We made small talk the entire ride to the studio that the guys were recording at. Somehow I had avoided both Erika and Kiani's eyes the entire ride.

When we pulled up to the tall skyscraper, my stomach started doing sumersaults and I thought I would be sick. As we walked into the building and to the elevator, my stomach grew more and more uneasy with every step. When it stopped on the 19th floor and dinged, signaling to us to get out, I was almost positive I couldn't do this. As the three of us filed out of the elevator, I threw away my almost full cup of Bahama Bucks in the nearest garbage can and took a breath as we faced a big brown door. Kiani and Erika both gave me unsure looks.

"Are you okay?" Kiani asked. "You look like you're gonna pass out." I faced the door and took another breath. The last person on this entire planet that I wanted to see right now was Liam Payne. And he's right behind this door.

Author's Note!!

OH MY GOD!! you are all sooo incredible!!! I can not believe I have 125 reads! & I know what you guys are thinking, "Really Ashley? 125 is like nothing.." But to me, that is defanietly not nothing! THANK YOU all sooo so so much for reading! Please comment, vote and fan me! It would mean the world!! I LOVE YOU ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

xx, Ashley