Funhouse Mirror 🔥 (E)

Summary: SSA Reader promised Spencer he'd be surprised by her costume of the Doctor for the Halloween Party. To her credit, he definitely was.

Rating: Explicit (18+ ONLY)

Content Warning: Semi-public sex, mild exhibitionism, fingering, penetrative sex

——————————————————

Some call it Mischief Night; others call it Devil's Night. No matter what you call it, 'twas the night before Halloween, and Spencer Reid insisted that we all gather at the BAU to celebrate after a particularly terrible case.

Normally, I would have whined a lot more about having to return there after a long week at work, but not tonight.

Because I had a secret. I'd been teasing Spencer for weeks about my costume. Whenever he asked me what I was going to be, I would tell him the truth: I have a Doctor costume. I just never said which Doctor.

I'd been planning it all for a long time, and I couldn't wait to see the payoff. Especially with the rest of the team there.

It was going to be amazing.

Styling my hair in the messiest possible fashion, I slipped into my outfit and practically skipped back to my car to head over. I knew that I would be one of the last to arrive, but it was almost better that way. Let them all bear witness to the only slight humiliation of my favorite coworker.

Upon arrival I noticed that Spencer wasn't kidding when he said he had stashed decorations in his car and locker in preparation for this possibility. The bullpen was adorable, and our invitations to other agents and groups had apparently panned out. There were more people than I was expecting. It wouldn't matter, though. Only a select few would truly understand the masterpiece that was my costume.

When the elevator doors slid open, I immediately spotted Spencer. He had his back to me, and was leaning on the desk in front of Emily, who was the first to notice me among the crowds. Her eyes widened to take in the sight, and her mouth dropped open with a perplexed joy.

'Oh my god,' she mouthed while shaking Spencer's shoulder aggressively.

Then she said it; the very question I'd been waiting for.

"Reid... Is she... Is she... you?"

The poor, unsuspecting boy finally looked over his shoulder, finding me among the many the same way Emily had. Except the gears in his mind turned slower than hers, which was even more uncharacteristic of the genius.

I wondered if it was because of my outfit.

I was dressed in a sleeveless white button down with the top few buttons undone, exposing more skin than I'm sure these few had ever seen of me. My bottoms merely consisted of a much too short black pleated skirt held up with some suspenders. To top it off, of course I had a very familiar pair of black converse.

But that's not what really pulled together the signature 'Spencer' look. No, the true pièce de résistance was the dark red cardigan hanging from my shoulders, dropping down further than the skirt itself.

Spencer had not moved in the entire time it took me to walk up to him. His mouth stayed hung open in a confused, entertained half-smile while his eyes bounced between my exposed chest and my bare legs. I couldn't tell which drew his attention more.

"Now, I know I told you I was coming as the Doctor," I laughed, putting a finger on his chin to direct his eyes back to my face. "But I never told you which Doctor, so..."