Body of a Goddess 🔥 (E)

Summary: Spencer reminds plus sized-Reader just how much he loves her body.

Rating: Explicit (18+ ONLY)

Content Warning: Body image issues, oral (female receiving),penetrative sex, fingering

——————————————————

You ever have someone do something nice for you that's just a little too nice? That suspicious kind of softness?

Yeah, that's exactly how I felt when I came home to be immediately overcome by the smell of freshly cut roses and lavender. At the end of the trail of petals leading through the winding halls, I assumed, would be my boyfriend.

Spencer had been out of town for the past few weeks and I hadn't exactly been in the best mood during it. I could tell he was growing frustrated by my constant self-deprecation, but I couldn't help how I was feeling. I knew he understood that at some level, too. He always made a point to gently remind me that it was equally frustrating for him, though, to see something entirely different than what I see.

Following the trail that he left me, my heart began to beat faster as I realized where it would lead me. He was in my bathroom, where I assume he prepared a bath for me in the tub he had always said he wanted to use.

Oh... no, I thought to the tune of gently splashing water, I am... fucked.

He must have heard my hesitance, because within seconds of my thought he appeared from around the corner of the door frame, revealing himself to be already almost completely naked.

Covered only by the towel wrapped around his hips and with a devilish glint appeared in his eyes as he said, "Welcome home."

I could already feel my legs shaking as I tried to will myself to move. My legs felt like cement keeping me rooted in place at this exact distance from him. That was, until he curled a single finger towards himself, beckoning me closer.

Like magic, my body moved on its own, slowly shuffling over to him. Once I was close enough to touch, he did exactly that. He grabbed my hand, bringing it up to his mouth to lay a gentle kiss against the back before dragging his lips down my arm.

"I-I missed you," I squeaked out, enjoying the way it felt to have his breath tickling my skin.

His eyes stayed fixated on mine with a predatory stare as he finally released my hand only to slip his arm around my waist and pulling me against him. I could feel his arousal pressing against my leg through the towel.

"I missed you more."

There's no way that was true, but I also knew better than to argue with the man with an IQ of 187.

"Spen-"

"No," he interrupted before I could even try, knowing very well what I was about to say.

"Do I have to?" I whined, and he smiled at the way I tried to pout my way out of this.

His thumb rubbed across my cheek before he bent down to peck me on the cheek before replying, "Yes."

Leading me into the bathroom, he took a seat on a stool beside the tub that was still being filled. I shifted uneasily, rubbing my thighs together and covering myself with my hands despite still being fully clothed in front of him.

"Strip for me, beautiful."

His voice was so angelic, it hurt.

I wanted to please him, to do everything he asked me to do... but I didn't want to do that. So far in our relationship he'd let me get away with usually having the lights off or my clothes on. I had been successful in avoiding this exact situation. The candlelight was nice, but still too bright.