Rodeo Show 🔥 (E)

Summary: Spencer and Reader weren't planning on having an audience that morning.

Rating: Explicit (18+ ONLY)

Content Warning: Penetrative/unprotected sex, getting caught

——————————————————

The only thing better than waking up in my own apartment was waking up with my girlfriend in bed with me. With my schedule, it didn't happen nearly as often as I would have liked. On those mornings where we started the day still tangled together in the sheets, she was usually the one who woke up first. Although I was worried that she would get bored waiting for me, she assured me every time that she was more than happy to watch me dream. I think it's because she could tell that I was always dreaming of her.

Some of my favorite memories included waking up to her stroking my hair and lovingly watching my eyes slowly open. She'd kiss me while I was still half asleep, welcoming me to a new day in the best possible way.

But my very favorite memories were different. They were mornings like this.

I'd woken up first, and I took full advantage of the opportunity to appreciate how lucky I was to be with her at all. Of all the people in the world she could have chosen, she chose me. I couldn't help myself from reaching out to her, my fingers feeling so rough compared to the softness of her skin. She barely stirred under my touch, but the little movement she did make brought her even closer to me.

It was overwhelming, just how much love my heart could hold for one woman. In moments like that, I could barely keep it contained. My limbs burned with the desire to wrap around her and hold her as tightly as I could; to make sure that I left as big of an impression on her as she did to me. Realistically, though, I didn't think it was possible.

But it was worth a try, my heart decided, and before I knew it, my face was buried in her chest. I tried to stay as gentle as I could, slipping a leg between hers and sneaking my arms around her waist. Although she clearly woke up halfway through my mission, she waited until I was settled before she spoke.

"Mmm. Good morning, baby."

Goosebumps covered my skin in response to her voice, only to be made worse by her nails dragging over my back and her lips pressing a gentle kiss on my forehead.

"G'morning," I mumbled back, shimmying my whole body to try and get closer to her. I knew it was impossible, but I didn't care, because each time our legs moved, I also got somewhat unanticipated benefit.

It didn't take her long to figure out my ulterior motive. Lifting her leg, she applied a pressure between my legs. One small adjustment — that's all it took before I had completely melted in her arms. There was no stopping the way my hips started to grind against her leg, seeking more friction and any attention that could be won from the woman at my side.

She seemed perfectly content staying like that, humming happily as I tried to kiss her collarbones. I say try because every time my lips would meet her skin, they would drop open into unintelligible moans. While she didn't seem to mind my enthusiasm getting in the way, I wanted to give her all the worship she deserved. It was an impossible task.

In an uncharacteristic show of mercy, my girlfriend snuck her hand between our bodies, cupping my erection and beginning soft strokes through my pants.

"Is this for me?" she slurred as her other hand grabbed hold of my hair.

I knew she was about to remove me, but I was greedy and spoiled and selfish, and I didn't want to leave yet. So, burying myself further into her neck, I nodded helplessly while she continued.