Spoiled 🔥 (E)

Summary: PolyAm Ralvez/Reader. Reader's favorite days are when both of her boyfriends are also home.

Rating: Explicit (18+ ONLY)

Content Warning: PolyAm Relationship (no primary), fingering,oral sex (male receiving), M/F/M threesome, unprotected sex, vaginal sex,impregnation kink, Daddy kink (joke), aftercare included, pregnancy/kidsmention

——————————————————

People have always said that time passes faster on the way home. While that might be true for the people on their way, it certainly wasn't true for those of us waiting at home. The minutes stretched into hours and by the time the sun started to set, I was already half asleep from the prior adrenaline rush from the text that read, 'On our way home.'

The only thing that succeeded in stirring me from my seat on the couch was the loud, excited banter of two men on the other side of the door. That back and forth also stalled them enough that by the time the door did open, I threw myself at the first man to step over the threshold. He only barely caught me, no doubt aided by the other man's hand holding him up.

"Welcome home!" I nearly shouted in Spencer's ear.

"I told you we'd make it back before the sun went down," Luke said as he wrapped his arm around the both of us. It was mostly just to move us from the door so he could close it, but there was some love there, too.

"Barely," I whined.

Luke just shook his head, dragging the luggage over to the couch while Spencer made himself busy with soft kisses over my cheeks. "How can we make it up to you?" he whispered against the flushed skin, eliciting giggles from the both of us.

"I don't know..." When my eyes flickered to Luke and then to the bedroom, they both started to laugh.

"She seems like she knows," Luke noted playfully.

Already on our way, Spencer never once let go of me as he spoke, "Let's see if the bedroom helps her figure it out."

"Are you trying to work your profiling magic on me, Spencer?" I teased.

"I don't need profiling or magic to figure out what you want."

While the two of us were busy giggling, though, Luke was already half naked. The second the sight caught our eyes we stopped in our tracks and devoted our full attention to the beautiful man who was now laughing at our undoubtedly overwhelmed expressions.

"Don't need a bunch of IQ points for it either," he joked, "Get on the bed."

There was no need to tell me twice. I broke free from Spencer's arms and threw myself at the bed just as I had done to the doctor earlier. But there was something about that smug little grin Luke wore that made my face burn.

"Bossy," I spat.

"Spoiled," he returned just as quickly.

"It's been three minutes and you're already bickering," Spencer sighed. He'd act like he was actually bothered by our banter, but in reality, he was just trying to move things along. That became even more obvious when he also began to remove the layers of suit.

"There's an easy way to fix her attitude," Luke offered as he climbed onto the bed beside me. "All fours. Since I'm too bossy, I'll let you look at him. How's that, Princesa?"

His face drew nearer with each word until the pet name was said against my lips. Since they were already there, I took my time pressing a gentle kiss against them.