Premature Release 🔥 (E)

Summary: Spencer's secret gets revealed in a rather embarrassing fashion.

Rating: Explicit (18+ ONLY)

Content Warning: Virgin Post-Prison Spencer, Reader with an innocence kink, kissing, making out, heavy petting, premature ejaculation, embarrassment, cursing

A/N: Reminder that I do not write Part 2s. Thank you!

—————————————————

I'd always loved freshly fallen snow. That first mid-winter morning where you woke to find the world covered in a sheet of white. It was untouched by anything but the moonlight, undisturbed and pure.

There was nothing else quite like that. I knew because I craved it with my everything. Each summer I would seek it out in whatever little way I could. I scavenged for even the slightest hint of purity.

And then I met Spencer Reid.

He was odd in his innocence. It was nothing something that could be easily placed; it was something he kept hidden. But I could see it, feel it, taste it every time that I'd touched him. I felt the yearning kept caged inside of him and I ached to make it mine. In my greed, I ached to grant him freedom.

His purity was a special kind. There was no shortage of tragedy in his past, or even in his present. But somehow, through the hellish history of his life, he maintained that feeling of freshly fallen snow.

I'd only known Spencer for a little over 6 months. Three of those months were spent separated by steel bars and prison guards. One might think that seeing him in that setting would prove my theories about him wrong, but if anything, it only became more obvious to me.

He didn't belong in a cage. He didn't deserve the darkness thrust upon him. From the moment he left those oppressive walls, I'd tried to dig through the layers of hurt to find the pure heart that remained.

That was what led us to his apartment. A quaint little hideout where we could forget everything happening outside. The night began like any other from before he left. We sat down on his couch, close enough that our hands could brush against one another, but never enough to be satisfying. As the night drew on, however, we would inch closer together until we couldn't handle the magnetism any longer.

I'd kissed him before that night. Soft, chaste pecks and the occasional scandal. He was always gentle, always shy. It was refreshing, to be with a man who was so hesitant to display his desire. But at the same time, I longed for more.

I saw the purity in his gaze and the way his hands would tremble against my waist. Occasionally, they would wander, but never far. He stayed wherever I led him.

So, that night, I made an executive decision.

There were no words to be said, so I said nothing. Instead, I caught his attention with one gentle finger against his cheek. I turned his face to me, and he followed without hesitation. And when I kissed him, he didn't hesitate to return that, either.

I kept things light at first, pressing against his lips with just enough pressure that I heard his breath hitch in his throat. It filled me with such overwhelming lust that I immediately kissed him harder.

"(Y/n)..." he mumbled against my lips.

I kissed him harder. Without thinking, I sunk my teeth into his bottom lip and smiled when the force elicited a timid little whine.

That was all it took — one sweet little sound of submission — before I couldn't hold myself back any longer.

I couldn't stand being away from him for a second more. I wasted no time and climbed onto his lap, and like the good boy that he was, he didn't try to stop me.