Chapter 4: I've wanted this for so long. (SMUTTY SMUT)

(This is starting right where we left off.)
Jake gave you a quick half smile before sliding his tongue in a stripe from the bottom to the top of your core. Pausing at your clit to make excruciatingly soft circles. You whimpered, trying to keep it together. He had only just begun, but something about seeing Jake on his knees with his head in between your legs had you ready to burst. He kept on with the circles while he slowly slid two fingers into you. You gasped, not expecting it. He smiled, stopped the assault on your clit and looked up at you, still pumping his fingers. "You like that, huh?" Your ragged breathing was an answer in and of itself. He looked back down, just watching his fingers go in and out of you. He was clearly enjoying the view. All that guitar playing really paid off in times like this. He curled his fingers inside of you, hitting all the right spots. He looked up at you and said "you're so beautiful, you know that?" You felt your cheeks flush and you let out a breathy moan as you tilted your head back. He kept pumping his fingers, in and out, his pace slowly increasing, until you grabbed his hand to slow him down. You couldn't take it, you were going to cum. He could feel your legs start to quiver. Jake slowly pulled his fingers out of you and sucked them clean while never breaking eye contact. Making sure you saw. He then crawled on top of you. Swiped your hair gently off of your face, kissed your cheek and said "you ready?" "Yes. Please Jake" you gave him a hungry look. He slid his hand down between your bodies to grab himself and line up with your entrance. He gave you one more kiss before pushing into you. Heaven. You were in heaven. It felt like your entire body was on fire. You grabbed his hips as he thrusted in and out of you. He wasn't going fast but he was pushing hard. Giving you all of him. He gritted his teeth and put one hand on your exposed breast. Squeezing it and watching your facial expressions change. You had no idea what you looked like but you didn't care. You were entranced. He leaned his head down and began to suck on your nipple. "Oh my god, that feels really good, Jake." You could barely get your voice above a whisper. Just as your nipple was starting to feel overstimulated Jake turned his head to give some affection to your other breast. Still pumping in and out. You could feel yourself getting close and you reached down to rub your middle two fingers on your clit. Trying to ease some pressure. Jake followed your hand with his eyes and uttered "oh my god, that's so fucking hot". He began to pump faster. He was getting closer too, you could feel it. He was swollen and ready. You grabbed the back of his head pulling him into your neck. Scratching down his back, you moaned into his ear "please don't stop". This request did something to him. He wanted to please you. He pumped faster and harder, and you could feel sweat forming on the back of his neck. He released himself from your hold on him and sat up just enough to get the angle he desired. He looked into your eyes and said "I'm close baby." This new position had you close too. You let out a low groan as you continued to rub the swollen bundle of nerves between your legs. Jake's rhythm dissipated, and he was losing control. "Oh fuuuuck" he moaned. That was all you needed to hear and you lost it. Waves of ecstasy hit you like a brick wall. You damn near screamed his name. Everything went dark for a second and you closed your eyes tight as Jake fucked you through your orgasm. You opened your eyes to see him biting his bottom lip, he suddenly pulled out of you, grabbed your hips and flipped you over. "On your knees." He commanded. You did as you were told. Immediately he shoved back into you. Going in and out faster than before. Holding your hips into place and tightening his grip on you. His breathing was getting shallow. He was letting out little moans. He then shoved into you, hard, and held himself like that. "Baby, oh my god." He said. He squeezed your butt and then carefully pulled out of you. You felt the warmth of his release start dripping down your inner thighs. He flipped you back over, leaned down to you and kissed you so passionately you felt almost ready to go again. How could you not with Jake? You were pretty sure you could fuck him all night. He fell to the side of you, still catching his breath. It was silent for a moment, but it wasn't awkward. It was tranquil. Both of you coming down from your highs. He turned to lay on his side, and slung an arm over you pulling your butt into his groin. Naked cuddling with Jake, you were blissful. You felt his warm breath in your hair. You finally broke the silence "That was amazing Jakey." His hand found your hand and he interlocked his fingers with yours. He let out a small sigh before saying "I've wanted that for so long."