Chapter 42 - Round 2 (Plans) (SMUT 18+)

Josh smiled and crashed his lips into yours, exploring your mouth with his tongue. You could feel a tingling sensation in your lower belly and you knew you would be drenched soon. You could feel Josh getting hard through his pants as he rubbed himself on you. You wanted him. You were so in love with this man. He had such a good heart, he was so honest, and he never failed to be there for you when you really needed him. He was unlike anyone you'd ever met before. You wanted to marry this man, you wanted to have his children. You grabbed his hips and pushed back into him as he continued to grind on you. Josh let out a breathy moan that could make any girl collapse. He was so fucking hot. You kept rubbing against him and grabbed a fistful of his hair. "Josh, I need you, now." You spoke softly but sternly into his ear. Josh tilted his head back "yes baby" he agreed, pulling off of you only for a quick second to undress himself. You quickly yanked your pants off as well, putting two fingers in between your legs to see if you were ready for him yet. You were. Soaked already, per usual. Josh got you there quick. The sound of his moans, and the look of uncontrollable lust in his eyes, it got you every time. Josh licked his lips as he slowly crawled back on top of you. You gently grabbed his cock, guiding him into you. His eyes rolled back as he pushed in as deep as he could go. You cried out, digging your nails into his back, not expecting him to give it all to you so quickly. You spread your knees as far apart as they could go and used your free hand to push him even deeper into you. Josh began thrusting at a steady pace and you could tell he wasn't worried about you in the slightest. He looked like he was drowning, like he was completely entranced. He let out a guttural moan. "I know that sound" Jake said, peeking around the bathroom corner, still dripping wet from his shower. You ignored Jake, fully invested in what Josh was doing to you. You were so wet he was sliding in and out with the most ease. Josh gripped your stomach, squeezing it in between his hands, and thrusting even faster now. "Cum for me baby" you encouraged him, knowing he was close. Josh grunted and picked up his pace even more, squeezing you harder, sure to leave bruises. "Just like that" you kept praising him. He let go of your stomach and instead collapsed onto you, burying his face in your neck, and still pumping into you with the same speed and force. Jake walked over to you and began rubbing your head and softly playing with your hair "You're doing so good." He said, as his brother pounded into you. You could melt, you felt so complete in this moment. Everything you could ever want was happening to you right now. Josh was totally unconcerned with his brother as he kept chasing his own high. "Look at me" Jake instructed. You opened your eyes, which you didn't even realized you had tightly shut. You looked up at Jake, watching his eyes grow darker by the second. "Does that feel good baby?" He asked you. You whimpered and nodded. Josh's thrusting began to feel erratic and he slowed his pace. "Awh fuckkkk" he said as he shoved into you, holding himself there. You stared into Jake's eyes as Josh filled you with his cum. Josh slowly sat up and pulled himself out of you, trying to catch his breath. He rolled over and collapsed next you. You chuckled. Jake walked around the edge of the bed and got down on his knees. He looked in between your legs and then looked up at you. You were shaking in anticipation of what he was going to do to you. He slowly traced your thighs with his fingertips before gently rubbing your clit with his thumb, but only for a brief moment. He used his fingers to slowly pull apart your lips and you could feel Josh's cum began to drip out of you. "He really filled you up" Jake said as he watched it leak out of you. You bit your bottom lip and slowly moved your hips upwards towards Jake's mouth. Jake wagged his finger at you "Ah-ah-ah. Nope." He said, aggressively pushing your hips back down into the mattress. He used his thumb to gather some of the cum leaking from you and gently swiped it over your asshole. "Jake what are you doing?" You asked, slightly concerned. You'd never talked about anal with him but you weren't entirely against it. Jake slowly pushed his thumb into you "What? You don't like it?" He asked in a low voice. You nodded "I love it." Those words escaped your mouth before you could even comprehend the question Jake had  asked you. Josh rolled over, he had been listening the whole time. "Now we can have some real fun with you." He winked at his brother before leaning over to kiss your cheek. "Go deeper, I think she really likes it." Josh instructed Jake. Jake slowly removed his thumb and replaced it with the tip of his dick. He looked at you for approval before continuing any further. You nodded. "Atta girl" Josh said, looking more excited than you'd seen him in a while. Jake very gently pushed himself into you, only about half way, watching your facial expressions the entire time to make sure you were okay. You let out a sigh of pleasure and pulled Josh closer to you. "Fuck, Jake she loves it." Josh said, as he leaned in, licking and nipping at your neck. Jake pushed in a little more before starting to thrust. "I can't wait to show you what we have planned for you." Josh said in between kisses. "Planned?" You were barely able to speak. Jake smirked at his brother. "We've been waiting for this." Josh said.