Chapter 28 - The Switch [part 2] (SMUT 18+)

Josh sitting on his knees on the bed, reached around pulling the pillow from underneath your head. "Hips up" he instructed, gently putting the pillow underneath your lower back. "Good girl" he said, licking his hand and then gently rubbing it over your heat. "I missed you" he cooed. You began to forget about the sounds next door and started remembering why you loved Josh so much. He had a way of looking at you in these moments that was entrancing. He looked at you like he was more in love with you than anything in the world. "I missed you too Joshy" you said, placing your hand gently on his cheek. He leaned down and crashed his lips into yours, parting them with his tongue and slowly pushing himself inside of you. You moaned into his mouth and he set his forehead on yours, looking into your eyes. He began pumping in and out of you so slowly that it was almost painful. He ran his hand down your side, feeling your curves, and continued down your thigh. "Thank you for coming back to me" Josh said, breathing deeply and placing his face in your neck. Goosebumps immediately covered your entire body. You bucked your hips into him hoping that he would go faster or harder but he didn't do either. He kept the same pace and just held you close to him. "Josh please" you begged. He smirked and sat up back onto his knees. He grabbed your hips using them to thrust as hard as he could into you. You began almost screaming for him, he was so deep inside of you, your legs were shaking. His eyes grew darker and more intense with every thrust, giving you an almost sinful look. You begged for him not to stop and he didn't. He leaned down over you grabbing your hair with both hands and used it as leverage to fuck you even harder. You were dripping all over the bed. Josh placed his hand underneath your thigh, lifting your leg up and pushing your knee into you. You immediately felt him penetrate even deeper, hitting spots he wasn't hitting before. You were getting close. You gripped his sides and started moving your hips with him, gaining some extra friction on your clit. You began moaning even louder, and at times almost whimpering. Josh just kept going, staring directly into your eyes "I know" he said rubbing your face "you're doing so good". That's all you needed, you threw your head back in ecstasy and screamed his name, your legs shaking around him. "Good job baby" he praised, slowing his pace "but I'm not done with you yet". Josh kept you on your back, climbed up your body and placed his knees on either side of your head. He grabbed the headboard and you looked up at him slowly opening your mouth for him. He pushed into you and let out a deep sigh. You could taste yourself on him and it was actually kind of hot. You didn't have the room to bob your head so you just let Josh do the work. He was thrusting gently in and out of your mouth, getting himself closer and closer. He pushed himself to the very back of your throat and you gagged. He smirked and began thrusting even faster "just like that baby girl, thank you". Your eyes started to water and you dug your fingers into his hips. "I know baby. I'm almost there." He said. You wanted to make him cum, you wanted to get him there. You let him keep going. He was so hot like this, practically just using you. He removed his hands from the headboard to grip the sides of your face, shoving deep into you and releasing down the back of your throat. You swallowed as he gently pulled himself out of your mouth. He laid down next to you and slung an arm over you, pulling you to face him. He leaned in to kiss your lips, still breathing heavily and coming down from his high. In that moment, both of you were just enjoying each others bodies. Running your hands all over, kissing passionately, and being completely naked and vulnerable. Josh's skin was illuminated by the moon light through the window, and his sweat was glistening. You laid your head on his chest "I love you too". Josh's face lit up and he gave you a big grin. He sighed and rested his chin on the top of your head. "So are we switching back tonight?" You asked him. He shrugged "I'd really prefer not to." he said. There were those butterflies again. You smiled at him "me neither baby."

You woke to the sound of an acoustic guitar being softly played, one of your favorite ways to wake up. Josh had been practicing a lot lately. You let your eyes adjust before greeting him "mm, morning Joshy." Josh was sitting at the foot of the bed, guitar in hand "morning beautiful." You smiled and crawled over to him, hugging him from behind. "Last night was wonderful" you said, kissing his back. He nodded in agreement, then suddenly looked upset, furrowing his brows. "What's wrong??" You asked. Josh set the guitar down "I still haven't heard form her or Jake...". You felt your stomach drop. "Have you gone over there?" You asked. He shook his head "not yet." You rubbed circles on his back "Well I'm ready if you're ready". Josh turned to face you and gently kissed your forehead "until next time my love". You loved it when he called you that, it made you feel taken care of. You wrapped your arms around him and squeezed tight, trying to savor the way he felt in your arms. You grabbed your hotel key off the counter and made your way to your room next door. You stood in front of the door, waiting to see if you could hear anything first. You quietly pressed your ear to the door and held your breath. Nothing. You were shaking as you passed the key through the lock, worried about what you'd open that door to see. You pushed it open quietly and looked around the room. To your surprise they were both fast asleep in bed. She had her head on his chest and legs sprawled over him, while he had his hand resting on her head. Not a sight you wanted to see at all. 'How late were they up?' You couldn't help but wonder. You cleared your throat in hopes that one of them would wake up. Josh's girlfriend slowly opened her eyes and smiled at you. She removed herself from Jake and scooted over, patting the space she had just created, inviting you to come lay between them. You looked down "Josh is waiting for you." She sighed before removing the covers. She stood up and began getting dressed, as it turns out she slept with him completely naked. "Did you have fun?" She asked, winking at you. "Yeah, I did. Can we talk about this later, I'd like to spend some time with my fiancé." You shot at her, not meaning to be so aggressive but apparently unable to help yourself. Her smile immediately dropped "Oh, yeah...sorry." She grabbed her phone off the nightstand and walked out. You stared at Jake for a moment before deciding you wanted to shower Josh off of you completely before cuddling him. Before you could close the bathroom door you heard Jake's husky morning voice "Babe?". You popped your head around the corner "Hi baby." He gestured for you to come over to him. You sat on the bed and leaned down to hug him, holding him tight. You played with his hair as he rested his head on your legs. "I missed you sooo much" he sighed into your lap. "Well, it sounded like you were having a lot of fun" you said. Jake rolled over to look up at you, now laying on his back. "You too" he winked. You rolled your eyes and got up "I'm gonna shower" you said. Jake just chuckled, proud of himself. You began to strip down when you noticed something hanging off of the shower handle. It was a bra. Black, lacey, and small. It wasn't just any bra, it was the same bra you saw hanging off the banister at home a few months back. What the fuck was going on here? This had to mean that Josh's girlfriend had been to the house before and left her bra there. Jake DID cheat on you, and it was clearly more than a kiss. You opened the door and threw the bra at Jake "What the fuck is this?"

I appreciate you all!! If you like my writing and want more, here's how you can support me:
Venmo: jakekiszkasfuturewife
Thank you for your ongoing support and patience! 🌙