Chapter 26 - Always come back (SMUT 18+)

"So what the heck is going on?" Josh's girlfriend asked you. You shrugged "I honestly have no idea." She walked over to the fridge and pulled out two beers, handing you one. "I just don't understand, are we really supposed to be okay with this?" She asked, taking a large gulp of her beer. Day drinking, yep, this was definitely Josh's lady. You really wanted to cut to the chase with her. "Do you like Jake?" You asked her. She immediately looked down at her feet. "It's okay, just be honest with me" you tried to encourage her. "Okay, I mean.... Yeah. I've been a fan of the whole band for a long time." She stumbled through her sentence. Again, you wanted to get straight to the point. You were tired of feeling blind sided and confused. "Do you want to fuck him?"
You asked nonchalantly. She choked on her beer. "Are you asking if I'm interested, or are you offering to share?" She shot back. You smirked "I'm asking if you're interested in fucking my man." You retaliated. She scoffed "You know what? Yes, I am. The same way you're interested in fucking mine." She wasn't being nice anymore. You took a swig of your beer. "You're right. I am interested in having Josh fuck me again." You smiled at her. She laughed "You think that bugs me? This entire thing is a dream come true for me, the more the merrier." The sliding door opened and Josh and Jake walked in. "Sorry to interrupt ladies, but I'd really like to make myself a drink." Josh said making his way over to the fridge. You looked at Josh's girlfriend "Text me, and we can continue this conversation." She nodded. You grabbed Jake's arm and led him upstairs. As soon as you closed the bedroom door behind you, you began stripping down. Jake stood at the edge of the bed just watching you in awe and confusion. "What are you doing?" He asked. You smirked "You want to fuck her?" Jake furrowed his eyebrows and gave you a look that said he wasn't going to answer your question. You pushed him back onto the bed, so he was sitting. You straddled him and began unbuttoning his shirt. You carefully pulled it off of his shoulders and threw it to the floor. You began to gently grind your hips into him. "Baby? Do you want to fuck her?" You asked him again. He looked scared to answer. "Tell me the truth baby, it's okay." You coaxed him, grinding your hips into him even harder. He let out a sigh and grabbed your hips. "Ah-ah" you said removing his hands from you "no touching until you tell me the truth." He took a deep breath "Okay, yes." He spoke barely above a whisper. "Yes what, Jacob?" He rolled his eyes "Yes I want to fuck her." He said. You felt a sharpness in your chest, like a dagger through the heart, but you couldn't be that mad seeing as how you understood how he felt. You still wanted Josh, and you wanted him bad, but you knew that just because you wanted Josh didn't mean that you didn't want Jake. "You can have her" you said as you unbuckled his pants and pulled them down and off of him. "As long as you remember one thing." He nodded frantically "anything." he said. You got up off of him and down onto your knees, grabbing his cock in your hand and slowly licking a stripe from base to tip. "You always come back to me." You kissed the tip of his cock before taking it as far back in your throat as you could. Jake grabbed the back of your head and let out a loud moan. "Always" he said with gritted teeth. You bobbed your head up and down while simultaneously using your hand to stroke him. He tilted his head back and sighed. You stopped to look up at him "Fuck me. Like only you can." You said. Jake's eyes darkened as his pupils dilated. He stood up, grabbed both of your arms and pulled you to your feet. He then turned you around and bent you over the bed, shoving your face into the mattress. He entered you abruptly and with no warning and you let out a cry. He smacked your ass, hard. "Shh, don't make a fucking sound." He demanded as he pushed into you with as much force as he could, grabbing the back of your neck with one hand and keeping your head firmly planted in the mattress. He was breathing heavily and letting out animalistic growls. He took his other hand and grabbed the back of your thigh, digging his fingers into your skin so hard you knew he'd leave bruises. Bruises you'd be sure to admire later, and bruises he was probably leaving for Josh to find. You remained silent per his request even though he was making it very difficult. He pulled out and patted your bottom "ass up" he said. You scooted up on the bed and got on your hands and knees for him. He leaned down and kissed the small of your back "good girl" he said. He slowly pushed back into you and began pumping again. Jake felt so amazing inside of you and you started to worry about him fucking Josh's girlfriend like this. He pulled out suddenly and turned you over so you were on your back. "We might share, but I will never make love to her like I will make love to you" he said as he laid himself down on top of you, tucking a piece of hair behind your ear. He gently pushed into you and grabbed your breast, lightly pinching your nipple. He leaned down to place his lips on yours, swallowing your sighs and moans. You put your hands on his sides feeling his steady rhythm. "I love you baby" you whispered. "I love you too baby girl" he said, maintaining the same speed and rhythm. You started to move your hips with him anticipating and chasing your high. He grabbed your face in his hands and began pumping a little harder but still keeping that same speed. You felt yourself tighten around him and you knew you were seconds away. Jake let out a guttural moan "I'm gonna cum" he said. "Me too baby" you said. He kept going, in and out, perfect pace, perfect pressure. You fell into euphoria and let out an elongated moan. Jake came with you, dropping his head into your chest "oh fuck" he said. He kissed your chest and slowly pulled out of you. He leaped up to grab you a towel. You began to think about him and Josh's girlfriend again. He jokingly threw the towel at your head and you giggled. "Jake?" You said. He sat down at the edge of the bed "yeah?". You looked him dead in the eye "Do not ever cum inside of her." He sighed, and put out his pinky "Never. I pinky promise." He said.