Chapter 13: Fantasy - Part 2 (Smut, 18+, twin stuff)

Starting right where we left off. DISCLAIMER, there is twin stuff and smut. Scroll if you're not into it. If you are, enjoy. 😘

"On your knees" Jake demanded. You stood up from the couch trying to keep your balance and fell to your knees. You felt a hand tighten your blindfold and then caress your cheek. He squeezed your lips forcing your mouth open and pushed his hard cock into your mouth. You began lightly sucking and bobbing your head. He started thrusting in and out, hitting the back of your throat, causing you to gag. Your eyes began to water and you were dripping wet. A moan escaped his lips and you were pretty sure it was Josh. Is Jake ever going to take a turn? He grabbed your head with both hands and started thrusting even harder. You couldn't take it, you tried to pull away. He pushed into you as deep as he could and held himself like that for a moment before pulling completely out. "Alright baby, guess." You caught your breath and wiped your mouth before speaking "Josh." He slapped your cheek and brought his lips to your ear "come on, you don't know what my cock tastes like?" Jakes voice was low and gravely. When he slapped you, you felt something you had never felt before with any guy. And knowing it was Jake who slapped you, you wanted more. You didn't know why you liked it so much, but you were determined to get more. "Well he is your twin." You stated blandly, trying to gain some extra punishment. Jake took one hand and grabbed you by the throat, took his other and grabbed your arm, then he lifted you up so you were standing. He put his knee in between your legs, forcing them apart. "What was that doll?" He asked you to repeat yourself. You were excited to repeat yourself, ready to be even sassier this time, but before you could speak Josh interjected "She said she doesn't recognize your dick. I thought she was yours?" Jake didn't like that, he ripped off your blindfold, still choking you, and shoved his cock into you, with no warning. You cried out and dug your nails into Jakes back. "You'll remember this, you fucking brat." He snapped. You peered over to Josh, out of pure curiosity. He was watching with a smirk on his face, proud of the reaction he'd gotten out of his brother. "Eyes on me baby, don't look at him when I'm fucking you" You brought your gaze back to Jake "Yes sir" you said. He squeezed your neck a little tighter "Good girl." Jake was fucking you so hard that standing was becoming a challenge. He suddenly pulled out and shoved you to the couch. "Get on your knees and face the wall". You complied and Jake walked over to you ramming two fingers into you. He pumped them in and out and you moaned for him "oh fuck baby, oh my god." He pulled his fingers out and showed them to Josh "She's ready for you." Josh's eyes darkened with desire and he walked up to Jake taking his fingers and smelling them. "It's like fucking candy." Josh said. "Mm, yes she is." Jake agreed. You felt yourself start to drip onto the couch. That was the hottest thing you'd ever seen.

Josh positioned himself behind you, and grabbed your waist "Are you ready baby girl?" You whimpered in approval. He shoved into you and let out a moan. You reached down to rub your clit, trying desperately to cum for him and there was no denying that you would. He felt just like Jake physically, but emotionally this was an entirely different experience. Josh was much more vocal than Jake. Moaning and grunting and even practically whining at some points. You started to move your hips with his, matching his tempo. Josh was getting close, his thrusts becoming frantic and his breathing was jagged. "Do it now" Jake instructed his brother. Josh pulled out of you and turned you over so you were on your back. He got down on his knees and began lapping away at you. That. Fucking. Tongue. You were so close it almost hurt. "Please don't stop." You begged Josh in a whisper. He looked up at you with his eyes almost fully dilated, smirking, but still licking every inch of your heat. Jake slowly walked over to you, grabbed all of your hair into one hand and pulled your head back, he got inches from your face and said "Tell me how it feels." You let out a guttural moan as Josh shoved three fingers into you, still licking and sucking your clit. Jakes eyes widened at you "Oh yeah?". Josh let out a breathy sigh as he kept working away. Not showing any signs of slowing down. Jake tugged on your hair even harder "Tell. Me. How. It. Feels." You let out a small whimper "It feels really fucking good". Jakes eyes narrowed "What feels good?" He wanted you to tell him what Josh was doing to you. "His tongue on me and his fingers inside of me, oh my god..." you trailed off.

Jake looked down at Josh and said "Fuck her again, and do it good." You felt your stomach flip. Josh didn't need to hear any more, he popped up and began running his hands down your stomach and thighs. He lined himself up with you and slowly pushed in. He leaned down on top of you, grabbed your cheek in one hand and gave you a look he had never given you before. Soft eyes, soft smile, and deep and slow thrusts. This felt like making love. "You're so amazing." he cooed. You placed your hands on his back slowly tracing your nails over his skin, looking into his eyes. You weren't sure if this is what Jake wanted Josh to do, but you were so caught in the moment that that feeling only lasted a mere second. Josh leaned down and kissed your forehead, then set his forehead against yours. Still he was looking into your eyes, and you felt safe, loved, and admired. He started to speed up ever so slightly, and you instinctively bucked your hips into him. He was so beautiful on top of you, biting and licking his lips, narrowing his eyes, staring at your body. You felt yourself getting close, so you reached down to play with your clit and Josh watched your hand move downwards. But he grabbed it and stopped you before you could "Please let me do that". You gave him a nod and tilted your head back in anticipation. He licked his thumb and then gently pressed it to your clit, making small up and down motions. "Oh my god, Josh, please don't stop. I'm almost there." Your vision started to get hazy. Josh was still pumping, looking at you like you were the most beautiful thing he'd ever seen. You'd always wanted this, you couldn't help yourself. From the first time your fingers touched when you both went for the limes to the last time Josh hugged you and put his face in your neck, taking you in. And now he was fucking you. You knew he wanted it then too. Thinking about that while feeling him move inside of you was the tipping point for you. You grabbed onto him and fell into your ecstasy. "Oh good girl, baby, mmm..." Josh let out a string of obscene noises. Once you rode out your high, you looked back at Josh "Will you cum for me now?" you asked sweetly. He squinted his eyes at you and spread your knees even farther apart "I will give you anything you want." He said. Josh began ramming into you, hard. You knew you could take it, but you were not expecting it. He was just being so soft and sweet and now he was fucking your brains out. Must be a Kiszka thing. You felt his body tense up as he stopped pumping and held himself inside of you. "Thank you" you said, while running your hands down his abs. He rolled off of you and laid next to you on the couch. "Did you just thank me for finishing? Jesus, you really are an angel."

Jake, who was still standing in the corner of the room watching, walked over to the two of you. He grabbed your hand and lifted you up off the couch, handed you your clothes and said "get dressed". You did as you were told and before Josh could say anything Jake spoke "I shared her tonight, but I don't plan on sharing her again." Josh looked away from the two of you. Jake looked at his brother "Josh, do I make myself clear?" Josh nodded and gave a half assed smile "Crystal."