Chapter 20 - The results (SMUT 18+)

You made your way downstairs to grab a glass of water, hoping it would soothe your nausea. That's when you found it. A bra. Not yours. It was hanging on the bannister, black, lacey, and small. You figured it was probably a fans but you couldn't help but be curious anyways. Should you ask the boys or just ignore it? There was no handbook on how to date a rockstar, and it sure as hell wasn't easy. You ignored your feelings and grabbed your water. That's when you got a text, it was from Jake "Baby, Josh just told me what happened, are you okay?!" You responded right away "Im sorry I left, I feel like I let you down." You were starting to feel like being a part of this scene might be too much for you. You made your way back upstairs and took a bath while you awaited his response, but nothing more came. You knew he was busy, and you knew you couldn't be mad, but you had to admit you were still a little hurt.

As you sat up in bed you heard Jake and the boys walk through the front door. You were so emotional and excited to see Jake that you ran down the stairs and straight into his arms. He wrapped his arm around you and held your head close to his chest. "Baby, are you sure you're okay?" He asked, sounding genuinely worried. You melted into his embrace "I am now." You squeezed once more before pulling back to look at him. "You did NOT let me down. I'm sorry I wasn't there for you.." Jake gave you the softest eyes and rubbed his thumb over your cheek "I love you" he said. "I love you too Jakey." "OH GET A ROOM!" Sam teased you two. "Deal" Jake said before picking you up and carrying you up the stairs and into the bedroom. You giggled the whole way still a little uncomfortable with him carrying you. You were still slightly self conscious around Jake, he was super hot and super famous after all. He gently placed you on the mattress before climbing onto the bed next to you. He laid flat on his back and let out a large sigh "Man I'm fucking exhausted." he said quietly. In this moment, with the low light, the fireplace going, and Jake laying on his back, you were in complete awe, and honestly super turned on. You couldn't control the face you were making while staring at him, and he recognized it immediately. "Oh yeah?" He chuckled rolling over to face you. "Yes please" you answered. He crawled on top of you and tucked your hair behind your ears while simultaneously kicking his shoes off. You smiled at him and began unbuttoning his shirt the rest of the way. He hastily removed it and threw it on the ground. You leaned in and placed your lips against his. They were so soft and so yummy, like maple whiskey and tobacco. He tugged on the waistband of your pants and you lifted your hips for him. He pulled them off and staring down at you he let out an audible growl. You were excited and he could see it. You took your shirt off as he undid his belt. Clumsily he pulled his pants off and repositioned himself on top of you. "I missed you" Jake spoke softly in your ear. You titled your head back and moaned a sound of approval. He smirked and slowly ran his fingers down your stomach, he gently brushed them over your heat, and continued down your thigh. You shuttered at the feeling. God you missed those fingers. He traced them back up and stopped at your entrance, he paused and looked into your eyes for a moment before pushing them into you. You placed your hand on his chest and the sounds you made encouraged him to keep going. "Oh my god Jake, please don't stop." He curled his fingers inside of you and brought his other hand up to cover your mouth. "Shh, you don't make a sound unless I say so, do you understand?" You nodded your head. "Good girl" he said as he quickened his pace. You were trying so hard not to make a sound but it felt so unbelievable that you couldn't help yourself. You let out a small whimper and Jake removed his hand from over your mouth and smacked your cheek "Uh-uh" he said as he replaced his hand over your mouth, now also slightly covering your nose. Breathing was getting harder and you were getting closer. Jake pulled his fingers out and showed them to you "you're dripping" he said. He took his hand off of your mouth and you tried to catch your breath, but before you could Jake pushed himself into you. "Oh fuck" he moaned as he began thrusting. He wasn't going to last long, you could tell by his erratic movements. He placed a hand on your face shoving it into the mattress. You felt that familiar feeling start to build in your stomach, you were gonna cum soon. He felt your walls tighten and slowed his pace to an excruciatingly slow speed. He let go of your face and leaned himself down, hugging you as he fucked you, his hair covering your face. You placed your head in his neck and breathed him in. "Jake I'm so close" you sighed. "Me too baby" he said, short of breath. Jake shoved into you hard and held himself there as he came. The look on his face was enough to get you there too. You both cried out in ecstasy as you came together. A moment you wouldn't soon forget. There was nothing like it in the world. Sharing that with him was pure euphoria. He stayed inside of you as he planted kisses all over your face. "That was fucking insane." He said between kisses. "Please, let's do that all the time" you said. He giggled and slowly pulled himself out of you, kissing your forehead one last time. He rolled over and headed towards the bathroom to grab you a towel. It had been a minute or so and you were starting to wonder what was taking so long. "Babe??" You called out to him. He slowly walked around the corner, pregnancy test in hand. You froze, trying to hold down the contents of your stomach. Jake didn't say anything, he just stared at you, looking completely perplexed. You swallowed hard before getting the courage to speak, "I'm sorry I was going to tell you.." you felt a lump start to form in your throat. "Whose is it?" Jake asked completely emotionless. You began to sob uncontrollably "I don't know."