Chapter 16: Forgiveness (Smut, 18+)

You had spent the rest of the day in bed, not sure how you could do anything else, completely overwhelmed with sadness. You looked over to see Jake's guitar, still in its stand. You missed him so much and would do anything to feel close to him. So you pulled it out of the stand and onto your lap, plunking out the chords you knew, and just trying to feel any amount of better. You became so focused that you were scared half to death when the bedroom door burst open. Jake walked in, setting down a backpack and a guitar case on the bed. You just stared at him, trying to think of what to say. "Hi." He said blankly while sitting on the bed, across from you. "Hi." You responded, your breath already shaky from the nerves. He looked like an angel, in his light blue jeans and church of rock and roll t-shirt, his hair freshly washed. You gently set the guitar back on its stand and turned to face Jake. "That was really good, you're getting better." he said. Jakes compliment made you blush, because you knew he was 1000x better than you could ever be. "I learned from the best" you gave him a half smile. Jake let out a substantial sigh before looking you in your eyes "I need you to understand something." You nodded, waiting for him to elaborate. "I can't be without you. I have never felt this way." He adjusted on the bed, leaning himself towards you "You're the kind of woman I write songs about. The kind of woman that's once in a life time. Hannah helped me realize that." Jake gave you a meaningful look. "Hannah..." you prompted him to explain himself. "Yes, I went to see Hannah. You have to understand, she's been a good friend for years and she has been around, long before the fame. I needed somebody like that after hearing what you did behind my back, it broke my heart." Jake looked down and tears began to well in his eyes. You wanted to jump on top of him and smother him in kisses. Your heart was in shambles seeing him like this. As much as you tried to, you couldn't get yourself to speak. The words were just not coming out. Jake finally broke the silence "Please, don't leave me." He pleaded. Why was he asking you not to leave? Shouldn't it be the other way around? "Leave YOU?!" you said "I was terrified that you were gonna leave me, Jake." You reached out, putting your hand in his. He squeezed "You needed Josh, why? I was right here. What am I not giving you?" Jake looked desperate. What an impossible question. "Nothing. Jake, I will never make that mistake again. I don't even know why I did it. I am so sorry." You felt your chest tighten. Jake wiped a tear from his eye "I want to believe you." You crawled across the bed to where he was sitting and climbed onto his lap, straddling him. You put both hands on his face and pulled him into a kiss, which he fully embraced. He put his arms around your back and pulled you into him. You felt like a piece of your soul was being given back to you. You felt whole again. You two had never shared a more intense moment together, the way your breath was in sync and your bodies were pushing against one another. The unspoken forgiveness and love that was being shared in that moment was palpable. Jake gently rolled the two of you over so that he was on top of you. He brushed your hair behind your ear and leaned down to kiss your neck, softly nibbling as he did. You let out a sigh and ran your hands down his back. Jake pulled your shirt up and over your head "God I've missed you" he said staring hungrily at your chest. He tugged on your pants and you lifted your hips so he could pull them off. He threw them onto the floor and sat up to remove his clothing. You watched as he hastily tore off his shirt and you felt yourself start to get wet. He positioned himself back on top of you, exactly how the two of you were before. "I love you." he said as he slid himself into you. "Ahh god Jake" you moaned. You were in euphoria as he pumped in and out of you. You watched his face contort out of pleasure and he dug his fingers into your sides. You reached up and ran your hands through his hair, moaning for him and moving your hips with his. You just wanted to make Jake feel as good as you could, you needed to make up for hurting him. "Can I please taste you?" you whispered into his ear. Jake let out a guttural moan before pulling out of you and turning to lay on his back. You crawled down the bed and got between his legs, lookin up at him with wide eyes. Jake stared back at you with a look of pure adoration, he was totally ready for you. You gripped the base of his cock and slowly ran your tongue over the tip, feeling him twitch against your tongue. He slightly pushed his hips up towards you, and you took him entirely into your mouth, opening your throat for him. You bobbed your head up and down, occasionally gagging on his size. His hands were on either side of him, balled into fists and gripping the sheets. Your jaw was starting to ache but you kept at it. You ran your tongue up his cock and you felt his veins begin to bulge. You pushed back down and took him as far as you could into your throat. Jake grabbed your head as he came down your throat "Fuck baby". You swallowed and then very slowly removed your mouth from him, kissing the tip of his cock as you crawled back up and laid next to him. He caught his breath and rolled over, laying his head on your breast. "Thank you" he said as he closed his eyes. You ran your hand through his hair and kissed his forehead, humming "Cherry Wine". Jakes breathing evened out as he fell asleep in your arms. You rested your head back against the pillow and drifted off as well.

You awoke to Jake kissing your cheek "Baby, I have to go.". Your eyes shot open "What? Why??" You asked somewhat more panicked than you meant to sound. He chuckled at you "Josh and I have an interview.". He leaned down and softly kissed your lips before heading downstairs to meet up with his brother. His smell lingered, like shampoo, the woods, and patchouli. You wondered how that interview would go. You wondered if they'd even talked at all since everything happened. You were nervous and hoped that you hadn't damaged their relationship too much. You put on some slippers and made your way downstairs, where Sam and Danny were on the couch with the TV on some random music channel. "There she is" Danny beamed at you. "Good morning guys." You gave them both a warm smile. Sammy patted the empty spot next to him on the couch "Want to watch the interview with us?" You raised your eyebrows "It's live?!". Sam looked excited "Yep.". You made your way to the couch sinking into the spot next to Sam, and he put an arm around your shoulder "It's gonna be fine. I promise."

***I just want to say thank you for all the love! I enjoy making these and would love to continue for the foreseeable future. If you like my writing and want more, here's how you can support me:
Venmo: @jakekiszkasfuturewife
Thank you, I LOVE you guys to the moon and back. 🌙