Chapter 35 - Mistake? (SMUT 18+)

Josh slowly stood up and reached his hand out to you. You accepted, squeezing his hand in yours and following him inside. He walked over to an acoustic guitar that had been leaned up against his bed frame. "Sit down for me, I want to show you something." He urged, grabbing the guitar and pulling it onto his lap. You sat down on the other end of the bed facing Josh and took a sip of your drink, preparing yourself for whatever this was about to be. Josh cleared his throat and began playing a soft and sort of haunting melody. He began humming as he played, his eyes closed. You sunk down into the bed a little more, trying to get extra comfortable. Josh began to sing to you "There's a girl I know, her eyes like fire set her skin aglow. She pulls me in, her heart like gold makes my mind unfold." Josh stopped suddenly and stared at you "So?? What do you think?" He asked eagerly. You nodded in approval "Yeah, I love it Joshy. It's really good!" Josh set the guitar down before scooting over to you "Well I would hope so, I'm writing it for you." he smirked at you. "Doing solo work now?" You teased. Josh sat up straight "Nope. Jake wrote the guitar part." You swallowed hard, feeling immediately unnerved by that thought. Josh saw your face contort "He doesn't know who it's about." He said, clearly trying to make you feel better, but that almost made it worse. Josh placed his hand on your thigh, above your knee, running it slowly up towards your hip, he leaned in to whisper in your ear "I'm so in love with you." You grabbed the back of his head, tangling your fingers in his curls and crashing your lips to his. He fell right into your kiss, following your movements expertly and gripping your thigh in his hand. He tasted spicy like whiskey and smelled sweet like candy. You placed your hand over his clothed cock and began teasing him, rubbing up and down, moaning and sighing in between kisses. Josh followed your lead and began running his hand over your breasts, grabbing and squeezing them through your clothes. You ripped your shirt off for him, allowing him access to your naked chest. He gave you an evil smile, eyes darkening before he practically attacked you. He wrapped his lips around your nipple gently tugging with his teeth, as he pinched and pulled the other one in his fingers. You tilted your head back in pleasure as you began to drip onto your panties. Josh pushed you onto your back and pulled your legs to the edge of the bed. He slowly pulled your pants down, tossing them to the side. He sunk down to his knees and wrapped your thighs around either side of his head. Josh slowly licked you from entrance to clit, with a smirk painted on his face. "You taste so good mama". He began lightly sucking on your clit while gently sliding two fingers into you. You looked down at him, admiring his technique. "God Josh that feels so good" you moaned for him. Josh rubbed his fingers around inside of you, pushing, pulling and pressing. He knew exactly what he was doing and he was borderline an expert. You grabbed the back of his head, feeling your climax approach, you pushed his head into you, not caring about whether or not he could breathe. You moved your hips up and down on his tongue, gripping his hair tighter in your hands with each movement until you finally came, legs shaking around his head. Josh pulled back and took a sharp and deep breath in "Holy shit... that was hot" he said, practically giddy. You laid back, trying to catch your breath as well and coming down from your high. Josh climbed onto the bed and laid next to you, seemingly curious as to why you didn't look ready to keep going. "Are you okay?" Josh asked. You gave him a forced smile "Yeah, I'm just really tired." You said, rolling over and pulling the comforter atop yourself. Josh lightly rubbed your back "Okay baby. Get some rest." He said softly before getting up and turning the lights off. Josh crawled into bed next to you and before you were even asleep you heard him begin to snore. You really were tired, but if you were being honest with yourself, you were second guessing your decision. You missed Jake.

You awoke to the hotel door clicking, it was being unlocked. 'Who else has a key?' You thought to yourself. You turned over to see Josh still sleeping soundly next to you. You looked back to the door, as it slowly creaked open you saw the figure of a man, but you were unable to make out who it was. As the man approached you, you realized it was Jake. "Jake?! What are you doing here?" You whispered as aggressively as you could. Jake shook his head and placed his hand over your mouth. "Shh." He warned. You nodded in agreement, keeping silent. Jake removed his hand from your mouth and began to strip himself down. You furrowed your brows and looked over to Josh who was still completely dead asleep. Jake looked at you and shook his head in disapproval again. You didn't know why this was so hot, it was clearly wrong, but you were already soaking the sheets beneath you. Jake stared at you, looking up and down your body, not saying a word. He leaned down on top of you, and slowly began to lick and nip at your neck while using his hand to gently rub circles over your clit. You let out a moan and immediately turned to Josh, worried that you had woken him up. He was still sleeping. You sighed, rolling your eyes in the back of your head and just letting yourself feel. Jake's warm tongue sent goosebumps down your legs, his cold fingers electrified your clit, his heavy breathing made you ache with desire. You needed him. You reached down and grabbed his cock, slowly stroking it, and widening your eyes at him, telling him you needed it. Jake nodded in agreement before pulling your hand away from him. He stroked himself a few times before gradually pushing into you. You cried out, loudly. For some reason Josh was just not waking up. Jake began to thrust into you hard, the whole bed was rocking back and forth, and the headboard was banging into the wall. You were crying out in ecstasy as Jake fucked you like he hated you. He covered your mouth again with one hand and used the other to grab your stomach. He was dripping sweat down onto your body and you were already shaking. You needed this. Jake pulled out of you and flipped you onto your stomach. He smacked your ass before pushing back into you. This time he was pumping so slowly and softly it was almost painful. Jake leaned down and grabbed your neck, pulling your head back "You are mine. You will always be mine. Do you understand?" He asked, sounding angrier than you've ever heard him, especially during sex. You nodded and pushed your butt back into him, getting him further into you. Jake let go of your neck and instead shoved your head into the pillow, resuming his previous pace. Fucking you as hard as he possibly could. Sending electricity throughout your entire body with each thrust. Jake pushed his hand down on your head, shoving you even harder into the pillow, and you could feel him getting close. All you wanted was to feel him cum for you. To feel him fill you up. In this moment you knew you'd always be his. "Hey! Are you okay??" Josh turned to you and began shaking you profusely. You jumped, not realizing Josh had been awake. You turned to Jake, but he was gone. The sun peering through the blinds replaced the previous moonlight you had just been enveloped in. You turned back to Josh realizing it had all been a dream. "I'm good... sorry." You said. Josh gave you a sympathetic smile and rubbed your shoulder "Are you sure? You sounded like you were having a pretty bad nightmare.." he asked again. You shook your head "I'm fine." you said rolling back over and attempting to fall back asleep, hoping your dream would continue.