Chapter 17: Forever (SMUT, 18+)

You sat in between Sam and Danny, sipping your coffee and intently watching the television as the interview began. The interviewer was a younger girl, probably in her early 20's you assumed, dressed in blue jeans and a Greta Van Fleet T-shirt. Josh and Jake introduced themselves and shook her hand. You watched as the boys answered question after question, behaving completely normally as if totally unfazed by this last week. This interview was not like you expected, it was more for fun than anything. The interviewer kept asking trivial questions like "Who is the better cook?" And "Who cleans more?" It was coming to an end when one question caused you to tighten all of the muscles in your body and squirm in your seat. "Alright boys, this last one takes the cake, who is the bigger flirt?" she giggled, anticipating their answer. You saw Jake immediately clench his jaw, while Josh stayed cool and collected. Josh smiled and began to speak "Well, that depends on-" Jake cut him off "Josh is definitely the bigger flirt. Always going after what he can't have." You could tell Jake was trying to make it sound like a joke but the tension was undeniable and the interviewer was visibly uncomfortable. Sam turned to get a look at your reaction. You brought your hand up, covering your mouth, and trying to remain calm. Sam looked back at the TV "Come on boys, this is live, pull it together." Josh laughed it off and said "I think it really just depends on the day." Jake clenched his jaw again and looked directly into the camera. It was like he was looking directly at you, probably expecting you to be watching.
You instinctively looked down, and Sam placed his hand on your back, gently rubbing in circles "This is their job. They have to be professional no matter what goes on in their personal lives. They can do this." He tried to encourage you. The interviewer pulled the whole thing together and ended it perfectly, thank god. "I love the diplomatic answer!" she chuckled "Well look we really appreciate you guys coming down to hang with us today...". You stood up slowly from your spot on the couch and walked into the kitchen. You stared out of the window above the sink as you poured your remaining coffee down the drain, not sure what to think. "Not too bad." Sam said as he walked over to the fridge. "Do you think people will notice?" You asked him. "Not a chance, and if they do nobody can prove anything." Sam was right, you had nothing to worry about.

You had just gotten out of the shower when the bedroom door opened. You stepped out of the bathroom, still naked and wet from the shower, to see Jake stripping down, removing his interview attire and throwing on something more comfortable. "Hey.." you said softly. Jake turned his head, looking you up and down and charged towards you, he picked you up and practically threw you on the bed. "You're mine, you know that right?" He said in a stern voice. "Yes baby, I know." He stood at the end of the bed and pulled his pants down. You watched as his cock sprung free and you felt a tingling sensation shoot through your body. "So I'm gonna need you to come here and prove it to me baby girl" You felt yourself get instantly wet. Sometimes with Jake all it took was one move, one look, one sentence and you were ready for him. You crawled over to him and he stopped you "ah ah ah, on your back." he commanded. You knew exactly what he wanted, one of his favorite things to do. You laid on your back, feet towards the headboard and head towards Jake. You hung your head off the edge of the bed and opened your mouth wide for him. "You look hot upside down" Jake said as he rubbed your chin and slowly pushed himself into your mouth. He began thrusting hard with no mercy whatsoever, hitting the back of your throat over and over again. Your eyes began to water, and you tried your best to breathe through your nose. "Good job baby." Jake said through clenched teeth as he grabbed either side of your head for better leverage. His moans were getting louder and you knew he was going to fill your mouth soon. You reached down and began rubbing your fingers over your clit, causing you to let out a deep moan. You knew what it did to Jake, the vibration of your moans on his cock turned him absolutely animalistic. He became ruthless in his movements, just trying to cum. Gripping your head tight, and occasionally even letting go briefly just to smack your cheek. You felt a pang in your jaw and you could barely breathe, you weren't sure how much more you could take when finally he threw his head back and came into your mouth. He slowly pulled himself out of your mouth and looked down at you "You're such a good girl for me." He praised. You slowly sat up, a little dizzy from hanging upside down for so long. "Turn around and spread your legs." Jake was not done with you. You did as he said and he immediately got on his knees pulling you to the edge of the bed. He wiped his fingers over you and then gently pressed his palm over your clit, putting a decent amount of pressure "So wet for me" he groaned. You watched him as he pushed three fingers into you, not starting out slow and definitely not taking it easy on you. You cried out and he gave you a disapproving look as he brought his index finger to his lips "shh" he said. You bit your bottom lip trying to stay quiet. He leaned down and wrapped his lips around your clit, he began sucking gently and you cried out again. "Yeah Josh told me you liked that" Jake spat. He started sucking even harder and you tried to push his head back, but he wouldn't budge. You felt the pressure in your stomach build and you tugged hard on his hair as you came on his tongue. "Good fucking girl" Jake said as he stood up and wiped his mouth. You caught your breath and squeezed your thighs together, giving yourself a moment to recover from the assault that had just taken place on your clit. Jake let out a sigh as he ran his hand through his hair. "Damn Jake, that was-" you paused to try and think of a word fitting enough to describe how you just felt. "I'm sorry... I just really needed that." Jake said giving you a concerned look. "No baby, it's okay. I liked it." You smirked at him. Jake sat down on the bed next to you and put his hand on your thigh "I love you" he said "and I need you to know that." You felt your heart sink. Jake looked genuinely concerned. Maybe he thought you would leave, maybe he thought Josh would win you over again, you didn't know but you wished you could just show Jake how you felt these last few days. You knew he was the one for you, forever, but you didn't how to make him see that. You pressed your forehead against his looking into his eyes and said "I am yours Jakey.... Forever." Jake grinned and leaned back to kiss your forehead. "Forever huh? Be careful what you wish for."