2: Math with Yotsuba

POV: Akira

Akira: Ah, sisters, quintuplets!!! How is a woman even able to have that many kids at once?

Uesugi: That's your point. Now all your clothes are dirty.

Akira: And smell too. *Sniff sniff* Green tea?

Nakano: I'LL GET A BATH READY!!!

Akira: Ah, wait you don't- and she's gone.

Uesugi: Sorry for taking so long.

Akira: It's fine. It's not like it's your fault.

Uesugi: Come on, seeming that the bath is being readied you might as well use it.

Akira: Ok.

Uesugi helps me up and walks me to the bathroom. In there, I see a girl on her knees filling the tub.

Uesugi: We'll try to find clothes in the meantime for you. I'll be back.

Akira: Oh ok.

He leaves. He leaves me with a girl I don't know. I don't even know if it's the one who did this to me.

Nakano: Sorry about that, my sister was just scared that's all. She's normally super duper nice.

Akira: Oh it's ok, really. I'm sorry but I never got your name. You're the one that's good at Japanese right?

Nakano: Wow you remember! That's me, I'm Yotsuba Nakano!

Akira: Well it's nice to actually know you.

Yotsuba: Well the waters all ready, just wait for it to fill!

Akira: Oh ok, thanks again.

Yotsuba: Of course it's no problamo!

She stands up and hops out of the bathroom. She seems cheerful, nice to say the least. Well, like Uesugi said, mind as well not let this waste.

——————————————————

Oh wow, this is hot water alright. The water at my home doesn't get this hot! And Yotsuba was even nice enough to put bubbles in it too.

I scoop up some and gently blow on them. They fly away, scattering all over the place.

I could get used to this, yeah, definitely.

*knock knock*

Uesugi: Hey can I come it quickly?

Akira: Ah yeah sure.

I put my back against the side of the tub so that he would see my back. I'm facing the wall. I hear him come it. He sits with his back to mine, facing the other way also.

Uesugi: Sorry, I should have told them I was bringing you.

Akira: It's ok. Just look at me, I'm living a king's life, in a nice hot bubble bath.

Uesugi: They're washing your clothes now.

Akira: At this point I can care less about the clothes, tell me, what are the girls like academically?

Uesugi: Er, prepare yourself. The first girl you met was Miku, she's the middle child and is strongest in Social Studies. Yotsuba,-

Yotsuba: They're talking about me!

Girls: SHHHHH!!!

Akira: Ah-

Uesugi: Eh hem, Yotsuba is the second youngest, and is best in Japanese. She's the one that prepared this for you. Ichika, the oldest, is the one that I heard gave you a.. a shoulder rub.