28: Helping to Fighting

3/27/22

Final Exams

Akira Thinking: Damn it, it's final exams, and I didn't even help any of the girls. Well, that's a lie. I did "help" one of them. I'm fine, but I'm scared for them.

The day before

Akira Thinking: I should actually stop by their house today. The test is tomorrow and, even though they have improved, I'm still worried. Yotsuba is known for doing bad on test, but the one I'm most worried for is Nino and Itsuki. I hardly saw them work, but Futaro helped a little without me, so I'll hope he did well.

He was already on his way to get groceries, so the idea popped into his mind. He shrugged his shoulders, saying why not.

After a bit, he gets to the Nakano house.

Akira: I wonder if they mind me dropping by unannounced like this.

He walks up the stairs and knocks on the door. He waits for a couple of seconds and then it opens.

Nakano: Eh what do you want.

It was just a head.

Akira: Well I came over to help you guys before Finals tomorrow. May I come in?

The girl just looks at him, the closes the door.

Akira: . . .

.

.

.

Akira: She really just closed the door on me. Ok, I'm coming it!

He grabs the doorknob and turns it. It wasn't locked so he opened it and walked in. He walked to the table and sat down. It was quiet.

Akira: Is anyone even here?

He hears footsteps come around the corner. He looks up as they turn it,-

Nakano: WHO SAID YOU CAN COME IN?!?!

The girl was standing with a towel on.

Akira: I mean you never said not to.

Nakano: Who do you think you are, CLOSE YOUR EYES!!!

Akira: Oh come on, this isn't the first time I've seen you like this Nino.

Nakano: THAT DOESN- Ah, Nino?

Akira Thinking: Please say it's Nino, please say it's Nino!!

Nino: How, did you know?

Akira: I just think who's reaction that would be, and it was similar to when we were in the hot springs.

Nino: You trying to say my sisters would let you see them naked?

Akira: No, but you're the only one that would say that stuff.

Nino: I think I responded normally to a guy peeping on a girl.

Akira: Then did you forget you're still in just a towel then?

She looks down to see she is still basically naked. She grabs an extra towel that was on the side and throws it at Akira's face. It hit him.

Nino: PERVERT!!

She runs out of the room and slams the door to the bed room.

Akira: I don't think I deserved that.

After some time, Nino walked back out. She was wearing, it'll just be better to show you.