51: Misunderstanding!

12/10/22

It was crowded. A bunch of people were everywhere. The city of Kyoto is a popular choice for many people, including tourists and locals.

Akira chose the downtown area out of the 5 field trip destinations the school had for students, however.

Akira: No one else choice this?

You see, the sisters all found out where Futaro would go, and they just assumed Akira would go the same place, but-

***

Girls: HUUUUHHH!!!?!??

Futaro: Yeah, he went downtown.

Miku: B-But, why?

Futaro: Although Akira knows much about our history, he doesn't seem interested in the past as much. Instead, more interested in the future. Modern architecture and technology are his interests.

Takeda: He told us he's seen here before so there was no need to come back, something like that.

Nino: Why didn't you all go together!!!

Futaro: Because I wanted to see this.

Ichika: What about Ryo and Maeda?

Takeda: They chose the a place where they can go and fish.

Miku: So, who's with Akira?

***

Akira: And now I'm here by myself. I'd be with Futaro over Ryo and Maeda, but I've already seen all that stuff and I don't like fish. Ehh, sorry, I don't mean to rant.

???: Oh no, it's ok.

???: I'm just happy you're getting along with people now Kiri.

Akira: Heh, thanks Grandma.

Akira intercepted his grandparents out on their morning walk. When they walk, they get lost and wonder into the city sometimes, where they will just buy groceries.

Grandpa: Do you want another coffee?

Akira: No thank you, one is-

Grandma: Oh if you want another you can.

Akira: I swear I'm ok.

???: Just drink up.

A cup falls into Akira's hands. He looks up to see a girl smiling at him.

Akira: Ah, Arisa?!

Arisa, Akira's Cousin on his mom's side

Arisa, Akira's Cousin on his mom's side. He gets up.

Akira: Arisa, I thought you were in Europe for Uni.

Arisa: Mhm, I was, buut, it was getting lonely up there. Plus my English sucks too.

Akira: You've been there for years.