Quintuple Talk

Hello, author here, finals are coming up soon so writing will be difficult during this time. This does not mean I will not be writing but I will probably not post in a bit

WAIT

There is a reason I'm posting this is a story and not just conversation post.

This is going to be kinda of One Shots with everyone and some Headcanons I thought of. And these will mostly involve what they would do with Akira and stuff like that.

I came up with all of them myself but it's possible I had the same idea as someone so just know I didn't mean to take someone's idea. And if you have any of your own, tell me about them.

All the headcanons in this "chapter" will be canon in the story so if they randomly do things in the story that wasn't hinted in the story

Headcanons 6 Each!!! (I'm too lazy)

Ichika

- She would reherce her lines from movies with Akira when he's doing something for no reason. And sometimes Akira would actually act with her.

***
Ichika: Senpai, you. . . . you don't need to do this . . I . . .

Akira: I do not care what others think Hinata, they don't control what I fe- wait what kinds of roles are you playing in?!?!?

***

- She would overfeed Futaro and Akira during dinner to make sure they have enough food. (Even before knowing their situation)

- Plays the, "I'm the oldest" card a lot.

- Fell asleep on Akira once, now drinks twice amount of coffee.

- Goes on coffee "dates" with Akira.

- Actually a good dancer.

Nino

- Would refuse to make food for the boys but ends up doing it anyways.

***

Akira: I'm hungry.

Nino: Why are you looking at me?!

Akira: You make food don't you?

Nino: Like I'll make you anything.

Akira: Yeah you probably can't make something on my level of taste.

Nino: WHAT!!! I'LL SHOW YOU!!!

Akira: Heh heh.

***

- Asked Akira if he could pierce her ears, but he said no due to not liking blood.

- Hits people on the head a lot.

- Hates it when people watched her cook/bake.

- Also hates people looking at her for a long period of time.

- Has colored contacts to scare Yotsuba and Itsuki.

Miku

- Watches documentaries with Akira. (who doesn't like them but still sits there)

***

Akira Thinking: This is so boring (looks at Miku) Damn her eyes are lighting up!

***

- Makes Akira teach her how to cook.

- Sings to herself a lot. (Got caught my the guys once, now is scared to sing again)

- Stares off into space, making people think she's asleep, but she isn't.

- Plays with her/others hair when bored or embarrassed.

- Messy sleeper. Falls asleep straight under covers, wakes up sideways over covers.

Yotsuba

- Makes Akira play video games with her.

***

Akira: I don't know what I'm going.

Yotsuba: I thought all guys played video games.

Akira: No and do you mind teaching me first?

Yotsuba: GOT YA!!!

***

- Plays Rock Paper Scissors with Akira to get answers but she loses all the time.

- She bets on everything. Mini Gambler.

- Also sings a lot, but isn't as good as Miku.

- Makes everyone record TikTok's with her. (Futaro despises this)

- Buys a lot more then what's on the list.

Itsuki

- Judges food with Akira.

***

Akira: I like it. Weird texture but still good.

Itsuki: It's too sour. With the texture off and the sourness it only gets 2 stars.

Akira: I'd say 3. I really don't like the texture.

***

- When embarrassed, started waving her arms all around the place.

- Makes the shopping list. Hates when there's more then whats on the list.

- Watches Nino cook/bake. Doesn't help tho.

- Loves brading Kina's and Raiha's hair like her own.

- Exercises before bed. . . for reasons.

----------------------------------------------------------

Ichika: I never say I'm the olders.

Girls: You do.

Ichika: Hm. I don't think so.

Nino: You want to argue about these then what's up with mine huh. I don't hit people.

Miku: But you do.

Nino: Oh shut it.

*SMACK*

Miku: Ow, and I though Akira and Futaro liked those.

Yotsuba: Sorry but no one like documentaries Miku.

Itsuki: What do you think about yours?

Yotsuba: They sound about right.

Itsuki: Well I do. I don't get embarrassed.

Ichika: Aww don't act all tough.

Itsuki: Ahh don't pat my head!!

Miku: What about Futaro and Akira?

Futaro: No please don't.

Akira: I'm the main character no need.

Nino: Don't get a big head idiot.

Demon818: So I just wanted to tap in real quick. I said this so many times but thank you so much for reading!!!!  I've written so many stories before and they never brake anything. Who knew it took a harem to do it. I sure didn't.

I just write for fun and I never know how to start or end these things but I feel like I can just write what I like and I have support. And that's a nice feeling.

Now about the story, sorry for how the last chapters have been. I feel like I rushed things but that's because I go with the manga word of word.

By this I mean I take pictures of the manga and write what the characters say and add Akira in.

Of course I have original chapters, like the first couple and now but a lot of the camp stuff I stuck to the manga.

So yeah, that's cool and all. Hope you guys will keep enjoying and trust me, everything I write has a reason ok.

Akira: What's a main character without trauma.

Demon818: Exactly, he gets it.