The End . . OF HUH?!?

2/16/23

Akira sat in the tub while his sister Akina was across from him.

Akira: Why are you in here?

Kina: What? We always took baths together.

Akira: Yeah, when you were a baby.

Kina: Don't be like that, I wanted to talk about something.

Akira: It couldn't have waited?

Kina: Well Mom's home.

Akira: It couldn't have waited till she left in the morning?

She shakes her head.

Akira: Ehhh, ok what is it?

Kina: Aren't you scared!?

Akira: Oh What?

Kina: Being canceled?!?

Akira: Depending on how people see it, I can be canceled for this.

Kina: Not that, I mean, you are the protagonist of a story about 5 sisters who like you. Isn't that like, wrong?

Akira: You're asking the wrong person about this. I didn't ask to be in this situation. Plus Futaro went through 2 seasons and a movie about it, so I don't see a problem.

Kina: True, but still.

Akira: I mean, we seem popular. 30k views on a shitty fan-fic is nothing to sneeze that. Over 700 votes and a ton of comments. I say we are doing just fine. There's no reason to be scared over th-

BANG!!

Demon818: ITS TIME!!!!

Kina: Eh?

Akira: Occupied.

Demon818: Sorry, but you'll have to wrap this up.

Akira: Huh?

Demon818: You had to have known this was coming. Come on, over 50 chapters of the same shit.

Kina: WE'RE BEING CANCELED!!!!!

Akira: What are You Doing?!? We're your most popular book!!

James: Yeah, when the hell are you gonna write my story?

Everyone turns to the window to see another boy.

James: You left me off on a cliffhanger for months!!

Demon818: Shut the hell up!

James: GAH!!

Leon: And me?

They turn to see yet again another boy.

Leon: "Oh by the time this stories done, that series would be done." TWO FUCKING CHAPTERS!!!!

Demon818: It's called priorities, get away. Ehem, anyways, pack it up.

Akira: Like you said, we're your more popular books, why are you pulling the plug?

Demon818: Like I said, 50 chapters is long!! Too long in fact. Not to mention you make no relationship breakthroughs at all this whole book.

Akira: That's a dumb reason.

Demon818: You dumbass, it's not like this is the end at all.

Akira: Huh?

Kina: But I thought you said it was!

Demon: Yeah, for book 1.

Hara's: Eh?

Demon: Book 2 is when things get interesting!!! You findoing out you're true feelings, and how to act on them!!! WHO WILL HE CHOOSE, HOW ILL HE CONFESS!!! THESE WILL BE ANSWERS IN BOOK NUMBER 2, QUINTESSENTIAL LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!

*********

Hey everyone, it's me, Demon 818.

Man, it's crazy really. I write stories all the time, and none has ever gotten any traction. It was whatever you know. I was 14 when i started and never cared about the views, but here I am now, 16 years old, and personally thinking I'm killing it lol.

So, yeah, you can go read book 2 right now, I wanna chat for a sec.

Yes, I'm 16 on February 16, 2023. Yes, I am in fact a male.

My name will stay closed, but I tend to go by several lol.

What I mean by this is I write on another account. If you seem to like my stores or writing style, please go check out Nightmare840

That's my second account with several stories about different topics. Want a original romance by me?? Read Memories.

But I also wanted to promote my very own YouTube Channel!!

I mean Videos, not about writing or anime or stuff, so please, if you go there, DO NOT MENTION DEMON818 OR THESE STORIES !!!

But yes, please check out Dipper8 on YouTube. There you will see my face, hear my voice, and hey, I got 132 subscribers atm so let's see if we can get a bit higher!!!

But yeah, that's pretty much it. Again I can never thank you all enough for reading my shitty stories filled with misspellings and bad writing.

And if you didn't know, Book 2, Quintessential Love, is out right now!!!

Thank you all