5: Meeting the Nakano's and Hara's

POV: Akira

Yesterday was a lot. I didn't really want to stay as long is I did, but Miku needed more help then I thought. Thank god I was able to help.

I'm in my last class at the moment. I accidentally left my book home today but the class is on American History for all classes. Miku does best in social studies, but what if it's abroad history, will she do good?

I don't have to worry though. I am somewhat American. My father was born there. He must have gotten that laziness from there.

I speak English very well but spelling is just so hard. When verbal test come I'll be a good help to Miku and Yotsuba. The- ah.

What? Why am I thinking of them now? Gah!! I have a life too, so why are those girls in my head!

*riiiiing*

I'm spending to much time with them. Everyday I've been at their house helping them. It's gotten to the point to where I'm thinking about them even when I'm not there. It has only been two days!!

----------------------------------------------------------

I put my shoes on and get up.

Uesugi: Hey Hara.

Akira: Oh Uesugi, hey. You heading over?

Uesugi: Yes I was about to.

Akira: I'll walk with you.

I get up and walk next to him. There was a little rain still from yesterday so we shared an umbrella since I didn't have one.

Does he think about them. Not in a weird way or anything but just like how I did.

Uesugi: You have something on your mind don't you.

Akira: Ah!! Well, mmm. I don't know. Lately I've been thinking about just random things... and those girls just pop into my head.

Uesugi: Yeah that happens.

Akira: OH THANK GOD!! I was starting to think I'm going crazy.

Uesugi: Now you see why I asked for help.

Akira: I do. That must have been hard on your own. And you still did better then me.

Uesugi: We basically have the same grades.

Akira: BASICALLY!!! I need to have perfect grades to be a doctor.

Uesugi: You still are aiming for that huh.

Akira: Of course I am, do you know how much money they make!?

Uesugi: Not off the top of my head.

Akira: IT'S A LOT!!

Uesugi: I guess it's not a bad career.

Akira: Better then what my family has.

Uesugi: Your mother has more then one job right?

Akira: YeaH. She does anything she can.

Uesugi: What about your father?

Akira: Tsk, like he has a job. He's probably looking for a woman with money he can use.

Uesugi: I see. Hara, sorry for stepping out of line, but is your home life suitable?

Akira: Huh?

Uesugi: You're bright, so I know you know. You look tired the past months more then you ever been. You say all it all comes easy to you, but we both know how hard it is to stay at the top. You aren't eating at home are you.