29: Confession

4/3/22

POV: Akira

Well, I passed the finals.

Science = 99
Social Studies = 85
Math = 93
English = 80
Japanese = 88
Total = 445

My grades tanked. Helping those girls study came to bite me in the ass. My science grade is the best, mostly since I made sure I studied that everyday no matter what, but still.

I'm sure Futaro didn't even get full scores, but he still did better then me.

Not like I thought I can take the crown from him. Though I'd be lying if I didn't want to win.

I never thought I'd be this competitive about this. People in class always thought we fought over that sort of thing, but really we never talked. Now that I know that guy more, I guess I want to actually beat him. That's my Hara blood for ya.

Boss: You're here already?

Akira: Yes Sir.

Boss: Well how ya do on your test?

Akira: Passed.

Boss: Of come on, I was like that too. Let me see.

Akira: Mmm, fine.

I hand him the sheets. It's a bit embarrassing to be honest. I wouldn't want anyone to see really, but he is my boss so.

Boss: WHAT!!! Why so moody huh, there are awesome grades.

Akira: I've done better before.

Boss: Well did you have a job and teach five girls along the way? No. Of course your grades will reflect that, but these are something to be proud of.

Akira: Heh, thanks boss. By the way, I'll start my shift now.

Boss: If you really want to.

I put on my apron and clean the floors in the dining area. I know I could have done better, but I failed to reach my own expectations for myself. My own goals. This is exactly why I didn't want to take this job with those girls again. I knew I would feel the effect. Those girls better have passed or else I'll kill them.

Ichika: Look at you. Didn't think the domestic life fitted you.

Akira: Hello, and I don't mind cleaning.

Ichika: Then you should come over to clean our place more.

Akira: I'm ok.

Itsuki: But seriously we might need a hand with the mess Ichika makes.

Akira: Hello Itsuki and I'll still pass.

Yotsuba: Ahhh man that was a handful wasn't it! But that that hard!!

Miku: It was a bit challenging, but we made it.

Akira: Hello you two. Oh and Futaro.

Futaro: Yes hello. When did you get here?

Akira: Not to long ago. But before anything, how did you all do on your guy's test?

***