P R O L O G U E

„Ahhhh i'm sooooo boreddddd"

„Should i go to the Human World? Its been centuries.", a Goddess talked to herself because she didn't had some one to talk to.

Y/n is a Goddess, the Goddess of Space and time to be exact. She lives alone in her Palace somewhere in space. She doesn't Really has Friends because the other gods Most likely mind their own Business and don't Really interract with other gods.

She's been Controlling Space and time over a Long time now. She can't remember where she came from, she doesn't have Family either. At First it was fun for her to mess with Space and time, but over the centuries she accepted her Duty and watched over Space and time.

When she was younger she often used her ability to visit the Human World and interract with the people there. But over the time she got bored of making friends and see them die in many different ways.

And here she is now, bored because she has no one to talk to.

Well, karma I would say.

„Hmmmm, I think.... I think, I could do this. I heard from Athena that there are some creatures called demons in the Human World? Hmm, Are they really Demons? Soul eating demons?"

„Nahhh I don't think so, That would be to cruel, or would it? Ahhhh, i will just go, I mean it won't be this hard to kill a demon, right?"

She stood up from her throne. Her long h/c hair starts floating and her e/c eyes turned completely white as white smoke startet to surround her.

And then, in an blink of an eye, she was gone.

———————————————————
Soooo this was the prologue, i Hope I spell everything right.
Like I already said, English isn't my native language it is ....

GERMAN!!!! :D
Yeah I speak German and I also live in Germany
So why an English fan fiction?
Well easy
I just like English much more. And it is kinda hard to write a good German fan fiction. I tried and it is horrible. I also read some and there not much better. (I am not saying they are bad! I just don't like it! It is my opinion!)

Well then
Goodbye sweeties <3

Well then Goodbye sweeties <3

I'm sorry I just gotta-