11

Oh no they were just to far away from the trio already.

——————————————————
It's been some hours since Tengen Uzui, the Kamaboko Trio and y/n startet their mission.

Right now they were discussing how to do the mission right. Except from that they were also talking about Tengen's three wives. To say the Kamaboko Trio was shocked is an underestatement. And for the h/c haired goddess.... well, she already knew that and she spaced out some where along the lines that Tengen sent his wives on a mission, since she already knew how the conversation would turn out.

Instead of wasting her precious, from what she actually had enough, she used it to think about a way to make her plan work.

How could she save everyone from their destined way to end? But more important, was she even allowed to do such a thing? In the end there was no one who made the rules for the gods, they were just there and all the gods, including y/n, followed it without questioning. But didn't that mean she could make her own rules? Of course it wasn't really right but it was for the better right?

There was no one who could steal her power, no one who could possibly make her lose her rang as a god. The only thing she should fear is the wrath of the other gods.

They weren't allowed to change the rules and if she did they would want that too. But if that happend than there were a total chaos. Probably death wouldn't be a thing for humans anymore.

But there is a reason why it exists and there is also a reason why y/n was choosen to be the goddess of space and time. But she didn't know it.

Even though y/n can't remember when and where she first appeared but she know that most of the other gods were already there. That means she is still pretty young. Maybe 20 if she was a human. But she is not. She is as old as time, no, she is time.

She knew that she would probably break many rules, but it was worth a try.

Suddenly she was ripped out of her train of thoughts by Tengen, shaking her shoulders roughly.

„Y/n? Are you there?"

„Huh... ah yes, i was just..... thinking."

She didn't want to tell him that she wanted to Save everyone. Everyone includes the demons too.

„Ah ok! The others are already getting ready. I don't think you need much of a disguise, your pretty enough, to be mistaking as an Oiran!"

„Oiran?"

„Ah- not so important!"

Even though she is a god and lived for thousands of years, she doesn't know what an Oiran is? Hmm... wouldn't want to destroy her innocence! It's better to let Rengoku do the job! Tengen though while grinning creepily. Enough to make y/n a little bit worried.

„Ah ok!"

-time skip-

„Except from this one, they are pretty ugly girls", a woman said while pointing at y/n.

It was clearly to see that their only interest was in y/n. The other three? Definitely no.

„Ah I'm sorry but she stays with me."