16

„Hello there~!"

———————————————
All eyes turned to the newcomer. Shock was written all over the faces of the uppermoons. They couldn't move. They were frozen in fear.

Before them, in the entrance of an alleyway of the infinity castle, stood a woman with unbelievable beauty. Her long h/c hair was framing her face perfectly and her calm e/c eyes were scanning the room, until her eyes fell on a certain red eyed demon.

Suddenly her eyes turned sharp and her once peaceful expression turned sour.

„You! How could you do this!"

The uppermoons were speechless. Some felt pity for the beauty, others felt fear and some felt nearly nothing.

How dare she talk like this to their master? She will surely die now.

„You are turning humans into demons without even thinking about how they will feel! They lose their memories, thinking their only use is to serve you! How dare you! You say you want eternal life? You say you're supreme? A god even? No single devine being would ever do such a thing without thinking about what would be the results of their doing!"

The uppermoons were truly speechless. Never someone dared to say a wrong word in the presence of their master, nevertheless raising their voice against him. This woman was either ignorant or a big fool, who doesn't know who their master is and what he could do.

„You're not worthy of the power you've got! You should be in hell!"

Looking at their master, the high ranked demons could see shock written all over his face.

Muzan was shocked, maybe even scared. His plan of making the divine woman help him and his desire to be immortal seemed to slowly break apart. How would he be able to bring her on his side when she's accusing him of something he saw nothing wrong with?

While the demon king was thinking of way to solve his problem, Y/n already figured out what she would do.

Seeing the uppermoon six siblings and how hopeless they were after they turned back into humans, the goddess realized why the demons acted how they did and who the mastermind behind all this was.

It was him.

The demon king who stood right before her. The person who asked her multiple times to join his army of demons. The person who she thought of as stupid. The person she did not like in this new world.

It all made sense to her now. The goddess is normally not someone who judges people or is easy to be angered, but she couldn't stand him. She could always feel ill content coming from him.

She did not like his hair, his eyes, his personality nor his dream.

After a long time of figuring this out, she finally decided that he was the one she would not save. He was not worthy the use of her power. Sadly she would probably have to spend some time with him together after she went through with her plan.

The reason why she decided to show up in the infinity castle was a simple one.

She decided to state openly that she disliked him and would not help him.