3

And with that the great Demon King was knocked out.

————————————————
Over a Forest flew a crow, searching for a Special Person, more like Goddess.

It was a Kasugai crow, oyakata-sama's Kasugai Crow to be exact.

It was searching for the goddess that came to earth to deliver a important message. A message that the Goddess need to know of as fast as possible. The Goddess should come to the Hashira meeting that was held in two days, and in those two days the crow has to find her. Oyakata-sama doesn't know how long it would take her to come to the headquarters, this is why he sent this Kasugai crow to find her as fast as possible. That was five days ago.

But until now the poor kasugai crow hadn't even found one person that could be a goddess.

So here it was not knowing what to do, because it couldn't find this special person. The poor crow flew for five days straight and was to exhausted to keep on flying, but it has to.

That was until it fell unconscious from exhaustion.

And fell...

And fell...

And fell...

But it never hit the ground.

Instead it found itself in two warm arms.

„Awww, you poor thing! Let me help you!" was all it heard before it eyes gave in and darkness consumed the crows view.

-time skip-

When the kasugai crow opened its eyes, it found itself in a cave.

Not just this. There was also a person sitting at the entrance. Her long h/c hair swayed in the wind.

Just now the kasugai crow could see that it was raining outside.

That's when it hit it. The crow couldn't keep on searching for the goddess if it was raining outside.

Meanwhile the h/c haired woman sat at the entrance of the cave humming a sweet tune while waiting for the rain to go away.

That's when she heard it.

Loud screeching that sounded like a dog dying.

She hastily turned around to see the kasugai crow that fell from the sky earlier screeching and flapping around.

It took her a whole minute to snap out of her trance and start trying to calm the poor kasugai crow down.

„Hey hey, shhh it's ok, it's ok, your Safe here." she tried to reassure it but the crow didn't seem to realize her stalking in it state of panic.

„Shhhh it's ok, please calm down! I don't know why you are panicking right now but we will figure it out, crowie!" she tried again, but this time in a louder tone.

Again, the panicking crow didn't seem to hear her. That's when patience, that was already slim, ran slow.

She snapped.

„HEY! COULD KEEP IT DOWN?! I WOULD HELP YOU IF YOU WOULDN'T IGNORE ME!" she screamed, while her eyes glowing white.

The poor kasugai crow thought its soul left it's body. It was to scared to continue throwing a tantrum infront of this scary h/c woman.

When she realized that she just had scared the hell out of this poor crow y/n sighted not really knowing how to begin now.

„Well,... uhm, it's ok Crowie?"

Again she sighed.

„So, I'm sorry for scaring you like that, let's start over okey?" slowly the crow nodded.

„Okey first, do you have a name or can call you crowie?" The crow shook its head, no.

„No? Then your crowie from now on!" the h/c haired woman smiled.

„Oh i almost forgot to introduce myself! I am the wonderful, strong, special, beautiful, magical and godly y/n l/n!" the e/c eyed woman stood proud.

special? godly? Y/N L/N?! Isn't that the goddess I have to find?!, the crow though.

„Craw are you craw a goddess craw craw?" the crow asked.

„Hmmm goddess? Well then...

Your right, i am a goddess."

——————————————
Oml thank you for 100 reads!!! <3
So I kinda need your help hehe I'm going to write on y/n first interactions with the Hashiras soon, and i'm not really sure myself (ik ik i should if I write a story) but do you want love interests? If yes who?
Maybe some of the Hashira, or Kamaboko squad, or maybe some uppermoons? Who knows