2

„It is", a voice from the shadows answered.

———————————————————
„Huh?! Who is this?" the h/c goddess questioned.

From the shadows plum red eyes started to glow and a man in a white fedora with a white hat and black curly hair, in his early twenties came walking out.

„Your the Deity right?" he asked.

„Ehh- and you would be?" Y/n questioned.

„My name is Kibutsuji Muzan, I am the First demon and the demon king"

„Wait you are a demon? And also the demon king?! That's so cool! I heard from you guys! Well, not really, I just know that you exist, but if you don't mind me asking, what exactly is a demon and what are you doing?"

The man chuckled and then answered „Demons are the almost perfect beings in the human world, we have incredible powers, that we call blood demon arts, we can regenerate ourself if we are hurt and we feed from human flesh."

„Almost?"

„Well, we demons burn in the sun, and if we are beheaded by a Nichirin blade we also die. The demons that work under me die if they say my name, it's the kibutsuji curse."

„A curse? Why would you need that?" the (h/c) haired female asked. „Wait!? Are you doing this because you Are afraid that they would work together to get you out of the way? That's it? From what I heard they fear you to much to even think of this! You really are a coward!"

The black haired male frowned „that's not what I came here for, I came here to ask you, if you would help me"

„Help you? With what?"

„To help me to finally achieve my goal! To walk in the sun and get immortality! After that I will smash those demon hunters! Would you help me with that?"

„Hmm? Why would I? I'm a goddess, I didn't came here to make humanity fall. I came here because i have nothing better to do! I wouldn't even think of helping you!"

„What Are you saying?! Who do you think you Are?"

„No, who do you think you Are talking to me like That? You know what? You pissed me off. Because I don't like you, I will help those demon hunters you keep talking about! I will help them kill you! Of course I could easily kill you right here and now, but that would be lame, wouldn't it?", the goddess spat with an evil smirk.

„I- You-", that was all the demon king could say, before (y/n) began to lift her hands up to do a spell.

And with that the great demon king was knocked out.

——————————————————
Ok ok ik this is a shitty Chap T^T but forgive me thats my first story:)