14

For a few moments it was just quiet. They both were staring of in the distance, seemingly thinking about something, before y/n decided she should take his advice to rest.

————————————————
Y/n sat in a room on the other side of the entertainment district, resting like Tengen said and thinking about all different kind of things.

She knew it.

She knew that the Kamaboko squad and the sound Hashira were fighting the uppermoon six siblings right now.

She knew it was wrong to not help in the fight so far.

She knew she should go and help them.

But she also knew that she originally wasn't supposed to help them at all.

Kyojuro wasn't supposed to be alive and she was supposed to be in her palace sitting on her throne and be bored.

But she already did what she did. And even if she can just turn back the time to don't interfere in anything at all, she wouldn't think twice to safe Kyojuro again.

She wouldn't think twice about helping the demon slayers.

She knew that she was changing destiny. She knew it was wrong. She knew her duty as a Goddess.

But still.

She wanted to help.

She knew none of the demon slayers would die in the fight against the uppermoon six siblings.

But still.

She has set herself a goal. She not just wanted to help the demon slayers, but also the demons.

It took her some time but she figured out how to turn demons back into humans.

She would need to search for Lady Tamayo about it, because she didn't know how safe her solution was, so she didn't want to try it on nezuko.

But she wanted to turn the uppermoon six siblings back into humans so she would have to go through with it.

It was a fight against her own mind.

She wanted to help but she wasn't allowed to.

But really, what are rules to a god?

Y/n always thought that the gods made the rules, which is true, but she still had to follow rules that were made by other, older and more experienced, gods.

The h/c haired goddess let out a long sight.

It was a fight against her own mind.

Suddenly she heard a big explosion, which throw her out of her train of thoughts.

That was when she realized she needed to get to the fight, even though the fight was probably already over.

Y/n stood up from where she sat, summoned her staff and closed her eyes.

White smoke appeared around her and a second later she disappeared from where she stood.