9

The two kakushi, that were in charge of the flame hashira and the goddess of space and time, awed at the sight of the two snuggling together. They wanted to take a picture of it, sadly the camera had to be invented yet.

———————————————————
Its been a month since the Muhen train incident and most of the things got back to normal.

When y/n woke up a week after she healed Tanjirou and Kyojurou she was surprised to see that she was laying beside the flame hashira.

She enjoyed it since it was comfy and he was very warm, so she felt safe, but she still wondered why she was put there and if Kyojurou even woke up already.

After some minutes she found out that he had to wake up yet, but that didn't bothered her, to go back to sleep beside him.

The next day she woke up to see golden eyes stare straight in her e/c ones. When Kyojurou realized that y/n woke up and he was caught staring at her, his face grew red and he quickly turned away to hide his blush.

Y/n raised a questioned eyebrow since she didn't exactly understand human emotions and the behavior of males. She's been all by herself for many years, the only visit she got was from her friend Athena, the goddess of war, so it was understandable. So she did the only thing she thought would be good.

She quickly got up and jumped on his stomach.

When Kyojurou realized his position underneath y/n his blush only worsened. Not only that but he could feel that something in his bottom area startet to build up. Of course he was normally passive towards these things since his job wouldn't exactly allow him to do some inappropriate things to women.

But he was still a man, and it was getting hard for him to resist to do anything to the women, he now knew loved, that he may regret later.

Luckily he was saved by Aoi that opened the door.

When she saw y/n sitting Kyojurou, she blushed and bowed quickly, excusing herself and leaving again.

„hmm? I think Aoi wanted to say something. I should go to her." the goddess exclaimed tiredly.

Y/n tried getting off Kyojurou, but since she just woke up she had some struggles. She moved her hips around but just couldn't get up.

But not only y/n had some struggles, Kyojurou aswell had problems. But more with controlling himself than getting y/n off him.

When y/n finally got off him, she could see a buldge under the blanket. She was confused what it was so she tried to grab it.

But before she could reach it, Kyojurou quickly slapped her hand away.

„Bad n/n! Bad Girl!"

Y/n looked at him even more confused than before but she just shrugged it of and walked out of the room.

Kyojurou was left alone with time to think about what had happened.

Some time passed and Kyojurou along with the kamaboko squad got back to training.

But there was something different.

Kyojurou couldn't use his breathing technique anymore.