13

To tell Tengen Uzui, the sound Hashira.

———————————————————
Telling Tengen about her suspicion of the Oiran Warabihime being a demon wasn't hard.

All y/n had to do was writing him a letter. Even though he told her to meet him and the others on their usual meeting spot. Probably to tell the others.

So here she was running on the roofs to their meeting spot.

The h/c headed Goddess could think of what Tengen would tell Tanjiro and Inosuke. Even though she didn't like the idea of sending those two back, she knew that it was right. Of course she was literally a Goddess, but she still didn't want her friends hurt or dead.

She wasn't sure if Zenitsu was still alive, but she hoped it dearly. The last time she checked his lifetime, it was nowhere near end, which means that he has to live at least twenty more years.

She just hoped that fate, and with that also Zenitsus' lifetime, changed.

So y/n closed her beautiful, e/c eyes.

White smoke appeared around for a short amount of time. Then it disappeared again.

While her body was still running on the roofs of the bothels in the Entertainment District, her mind shifted to her mindscape.

Everything around y/n turned white. Under her appeared a gigantic clock. She stood in the middle while the clocks pointers ticked around her. Y/n could hear it clearly. The ticking of a clock.

But not just some random clock.

The clock of time or in other words the clock of her lifetime. Since she was not just the goddess of space but also time, she was basically time. She could control time to her hearts content, of course while still following rules.

So she could also control other beings lifetime. Well half at least. The other half of a beings lifetime was controlled by fate.

Y/n sighed in relief.

„Good thing the clock is still intact. Because I traveled to the human world, a whole different dimension, my lifetime could have been messed up, but luckily it's not.", y/n exclaimed to no one but herself.

„Heh. I almost forgot how it is to be all alone.", the goddess said with a solemn expression.

„Anyways! It's time to do what I came here for."

The Goddess hold her Right hand out infront of her, again, white smoke appeared but with it also a staff.

„I think I would need this if I will Really fight against a demon."

Then suddenly she swung the staff and a Blade unfolded from the staff. Now the staff was not a staff but a scythe.

She swung it again, and then slammed the end of the scythe on the ground.

Then there was a rumble and after that there appeared a profile, which read „Zenitsu Agatsuma".

Y/n quickly scanned the profile and then sighed in relief when she saw that Zenitsus lifetime was far from being up.