E P I L O G U E

Opening her e/c colored eyes, a h/c haired woman sat up on what seemed to be a throne, looking around. The scenery seemed familiar, haunting almost. Long, endless halls leading into the depths of space and time. Her throne cold to the touch, resulting her in feeling bored once again.

No that's not what she felt. She couldn't describe it, it was as if something was missing. Something she yearned for so long, but once she finally grasped it, it disappeared again, leaving no trace for her to remember.

„Hah.. home sweet home.. I had such a nice dream", the woman murmured, a small smile decorating her lips while she was still a little bit drowsy from the nap she took earlier. Opening her hand a white orb formed, slowly showing different images of people and animals.

She saw a two people, most likely siblings happily eating sweet potatoes on the veranda of their home, both their hair painted with a fire-like color. With a swipe of her hand another image appeared, this time showing a woman and a man hugging eachother on a bridge leading over a small river. The woman's hair had a bright pink and green color, while the man was blessed with charcoal black hair. They seemed deeply in love. With another swipe she saw a crow, with feathers much darker than the ones of a normal crow, but also a white one at the back of his tail.

Another swipe and another swipe and another swipe. With each swipe, she saw more and more people she felt like she once knew. The strange feeling she couldn't recognize began to grow.

She wished she could go down to the human realm once again but she was forbidden to do so long ago. Her elders to her, it was because she held so much power and impotence to the godhood, that it would be crucial for her to go down there. So they decided to seal a large part of her power away, only for her to be allowed to use when she's in need of it. To reduce her carelessness in when it came to her powers.

As she kept watching she however realized one thing. She closed her and along with it the orb that showed her the good that came from humanity. She raised her body from the throne and began walking down one of the endless corridors in her infinite home, disappearing after a few steps, only leaving a misty gas as sign that she was there.

The feeling she felt was loneliness.

End.

———
Uhh hate me?
Honestly spoken I never planned for her to kill Muzan and change the whole worlds destiny. I actually wanted her to appear in the infinity castle, save everyone that needed to be saved (yes that includes genya), turns uppermoons to humans and then face Muzan. But I couldn't figure out how to put this together with the rest of the plot so I changed it (also I didn't want to write that much seeing that my motivation was down the last 5 months)

However what I planned since like the beginning was for her get punished and finally return to her realm. There where two options however. She would have lost her memories nevertheless as punishment for interfering with fate and destiny, but she would have either woke up from a dream (like she did now) or finished reading a book (that book being this story here) so she would still remember something but not as her memories. Also her loneliness, was something I tried to focus on because this is actually a huge part of her personality. Like many things she did was because she didn't know anything else (like love), because she was isolated and lonely for centuries.

Anyways there are probably plotholes but I won't rewrite this because I don't like this book ye.

Also in the last few chapters I started to write a little German, using "Schachtelsätze" to no end, because why not lol

So ye if you still have questions, feel free to ask :)

Also you might want to check out my other book "side character", it's a one piece x oc story :) I'm really trying with that one, but I'm still writing a few chapters before updating further :)

So ye,
Bye bye, your author :)