12

He didn't take it well.

——————————————————
A day in the Kyogoku house was... well... different.

When Zenitsu and y/n first arrived there, everyone was awestruck by the beautiful e/c eyed goddess and was confused, as to why such an ugly blonde brat had to come along with such a beauty.

At first y/n didn't know what kind of place this is or what she has to do, but as time moves forward, she got an idea what kind of jobs the ladies here had to do, even though she still didn't pinpoint what exactly it was.

After all it's our innocent little y/n we're talking about.

Zenitsu in the contrast was in heaven with so many beautiful girls and the beautiful goddess of the demon slayer corps around. Now he could spent time with, alone.

Without any annoying hashira or some one from the kamaboko squad bothering them.

But of course luck wasn't on his side.

The beautiful Woman, who doesn't look older than 20, was basically an attention magnet.

Every girl in the Kyogoku house was complementing her for her kindness and beauty.

Maybe everyone was so fond of her, not because she just had a wonderful appearance, no, but more because she was an amazing person in the heart.

It was bothersome for Zenitsu that he couldn't spend time with his beloved y/n.

And that was something you could hear and see in his new job.

He had to play the shamisen.

But it was ok for.

He still could see the goddess.

The Goddess who had the fun of her life. She loved talking with the girls here. Kinda like her talking sessions with her lovely friend Mitsuri Kanroji, who she grew to like a lot.

But of course, not only the the girls who were around y/n found her amazing, but also every other person in the Kyogoku house.

Which was soon found out by an certain Oiran.

Warabihime.

Or her real name, given by her master, Daki.

Daki still hasn't met this so called y/n in person, but she could already tell that this girl might be different from the others.

So she made her way to find this y/n.

And when she did, she was..

Surprised.

There was a gathering of girls and in the middle stood a beautiful woman with long, h/c hair and mesmerizing, e/c eyes.

They were all complementing her and trying to get closer to the beautiful woman.

Suddenly something inside of dakis heart started to hurt and an unfamiliar feeling began to fill her mind, jealousy.