1

In the middle of the Night in a Forest, white smoke suddenly started to appear.
Then a beautiful young lady appeared.

Her long h/c waved in the wind. Her glowing white eyes turned back to its normal e/c. She wears a beautiful f/c kimono.

„Hmmmm? I did it? It was easier than I thought. Ah right I have to hide my presence.", the young lady spoke to herself.

And suddenly it was official...

Y/n, the Goddess of Space and time, came to the Human World.

-somewhere else-

A man in white fedora and a white hat, curly black hair, pale skin and crimson red eyes stands in an alleyway.

Behind him where three corpses, one of them pretty deformed.

He was Kibutsuji Muzan, the demon king himself.

He just summoned two of his underlings to kill a boy with hanafuda like earrings, and wanted to go back to his human family, but he suddenly felt a heavy presence.

It was just for a short time and it wasn't even near, but he felt a chill run down his spine.

What was That?! It definitely wasn't the presence of a human or a demon! But what was it?, he thought.

He just stood there, deep in his thoughts. He was sure he wasn't the only one who felt this, for this the presence was to heavy.

He wanted to just ignore it, and finish of that annoying boy, but he can't. A Person, if it is even a Person, with a presence this heavy, could probably easily kill him.

Then he thought again, if he maybe ever heard of something this powerful, and than it hit him.

No way! I read a book years ago about gods, but I thought it was just a myth?! This never happened in the whole time I live?! Then why is it happening now?! Why would a deity came to earth?, he thought as sweat run down his face.

But wait! I could try to get the deity on my side! If I could do this, it would be easy to finally get rid of those annoying demon hunters! This would be good! But I can't just send some random demon to find them. I don't even know if it is that good to send an uppermoon! I should go myself, if I send an uppermoon and they become friends and the uppermoon go against me some time later it would be fatal! I have to make sure the deity trust me! And only me, he thought while he smirked at his plan.

„Then it's settled.", the black haired male said to himself while walking out of the alleyway.

-somewhere else (again)-

A man with raven hair sat on the veranda on his estate. He was blind, but he still loved to look in the sky with its birds even though he can't see them.

Behind him stood his wife, a beautiful young woman, with white hair and purple eyes.

„Hmm. You felt it too, right? Amane? The presence?", he asked.

„Yes oyakata-sama", she answered.

„So it is True, a deity entered our world. If we could get her to join us save humanity, or even better the demon slayers, we would definitely win against Kibutsuji.", Kagaya, also known as Oyakata-sama, said.

„But I think we shouldn't force them to something they don't want. We should give them time, or it would be our loss", he added.

„Yes that's true, Oyakata-sama", his wife agreed.

„I think for now it is the best to not tell the Hashiras. I will write a letter and send it per crow, in hopes they will get the letter. I would like them to come to this estate to the next Hashira meeting. What do you think about this?", he asked again.

„That is a wonderful idea, Oyakata-sama",his wife answered.

„Then it's settled"

-back to y/n-

The h/c haired girl stood in the middle of a forest asking herself if she really is where she wanted to be.

„Is this really the human world?"

„It is", a voice from the shadows answered.

————————————
YEAHHH i know its Been Long, i wrote this Chapter Some time Age, i also have another chapter That i can Upload, but before i do that, i will Write a new one hehe
Yeah i don't Really know why i Write This Rn haha

Well then-

Bye Bye😙