18

She knew she hadn't much time. Even if she's the goddess of space and time, she knew she hadn't much time left in the human world with her newfound friends.

But still she wanted to help and that meant to fight.

So she did.

With her eyes closed stood a beautiful women on top of a hill, trying to locate the so called sword smith village. Her h/c hair floated in the air and white smoke began to appear around her. When she opened her eyes, they were glowing white. A sudden burst appeared and went through the whole land, then it came back to her.

When her eyes turned back to their normal e/c, a determined expression adored her face.

So that's where it is.

Closing her eyes once again, while letting out a sigh, she whispered a ,,what a drag'' under her breath before disappearing from her previous spot.

-sword smith village-

He was hurt, he was tired, but most of all he was sad. Sad that he would probably die here, without seeing his dear godly friend again. He was told that she disappeared shortly before he woke up, so he thought she would come back with time.

But that was several weeks ago and there was still no sight of his friend. But not only he was upset about the sudden disappearance of the goddess, you could feel it in the whole corps. Especially the Hashira where not happy about it. Whenever two or more of them met, there was a high tension in the air.

Even the love Hashira he met here was not her joyous self. Of course she was still bubbly and everything, but not as much as he remembered her to be.

Oh how he wished she would just appear and help him, like she always does with the easiest things. How he wished he could see her bright smile again and tell her everything he wanted her to know. Everything he felt. Even if it took him some time, but he realized it now.

He, Tanjiro Kamado, developed a huge crush on the goddess of space and time, Y/n L/n.

But right now wasn't the time to think about something like that. He was in the middle of a fight against an uppermoon. But not just any uppermoon, it was the uppermoon 4 Hatengu with his many forms.

Tanjiro was annoyed, yes. There were four forms of this demon, every single one with different powers and a different emotion they represent, when suddenly they all turned into one. But not only that! The main body of this annoying being was a tiny version of them cowering in fear in the safest place he could find.

Right now he, Mitsuri, Nezuko and Genya were trying to cut the head of the main body, but the other demon wouldn't let them do that, so of course they had to fight.

This demon was able to create big dragon like things, Tanjiro was almost killed by one had the love Hashira not saved him. So now it was Mitsuris turn to attack Zohakuten.

She threw various attacks at the demon, while he kept throwing sound waves at her. Wanting to finish him of, Mitsuri used the fifth form of the love breathing she got ready to cut Zohakutens neck, but before was able to do so, the demon sent out another sound wave, but this time directly to her body, resulting in an unconscious Mitsuri.

As the demon got ready to strike again Tanjiro began to panic and ran in their direction. He knew he wouln't be able to reach them in time.

No no no!

Just as the demon was about to hit Mitsuri a bright light appeared before him. His eyes widened, but before he was able to do anything his neck was grabbed and he was slammed into the ground. Hard enough to let the earth underneath break and levitate around him, creating an epic fight scene.

Before Zohakuten could think of it more, his eyes rolled to the back of his head and he lost conscious.

Mitsuris unconscious body laid comfortably on the floor and above her stood the woman Tanjiro though he would never see again. He wanted to run to her, hug her, kiss her, tell her everything he felt for her and everything else. But he couldn't.

He was still in the middle of a battle and he was harshly reminded of that, when the small body of Hantengu began to grow and blame him. The demon caught Tanjiro in his hands, almost crushing him.

,,You dare to hurt a friend of mine?'', questioned a voice from behind the demon. Before he could respond, his arms where cut of with the blade of a scythe.

The demon turned around in surprise and began running again. Running away from certain death, this woman brought with her.

,,Y/n?!'', questioned Tanjiro. Looking at where she previously was, only to see Mitsuri sitting on the ground giving him a thumbs up and smiling brightly with Nezuko and Genya worriedly questioning her, before turning back to the goddess.

,,Tanjiro! I'm sorry about everything, I will tell you everything later, but let's defeat this annoying pal first!'', the h/c haired woman said smoothly.

————————————
Yes it's shorter than normally. Originally this chap and the next should be one, but I decided that I will split it here because I have this in my drafts for weeks now and I'm not sure when I have time to write again and I wanted to give you an update!

I have our so called 'BLF' which is short besondere Leistungsfeststellung (which my translator translates in Special performance assessment) in a week and HEELLLL I hate it. It's basically exams at the end of 10th Grade where I live, only two states have it so no that's not a thing for every German kid lol BUT IT IS FOR ME AND I CANT UNDERSTAND WHY WE HAVE TO DO THIS🥹  I do written in German and Biology and spoken english so wish me luck.

Anyways I just realized my name means god is gracious and the name of my pony means staff of the gods. Kinda iconic lol

Also I startet (like a month or two ago) to write and edit my other new stories I want to bring out over the year :) So stay tuned hehe also I want to finish Godly within this year , which I should be able to do because I got everything planned out I only need to write it. If I plan right it should be around 5 chapters still.

Yeah enough shit talk, I don't even know why I do this but I won't do it in future books anymore so bare with me lol

Bye byeee