17

„The pleasure is mine, Lady Tamayo."

——————————————————————
,,And please, just call me Y/n.''

,,So be it.'', the lady in purple answered. ,,So, why would you seek me out? There is nothing you can gain from contacting me, and if there is something i know about gods, then that they do nothing that does not benefit them in any way. There is more to it then just a friendly visit.''

,,Oho, so you do have some knowledge about gods, huh? Not even the Muzan guy knew something, in the beginning he was even doubting me.'', the h/c haired woman said.

,,Of course he would, he is a coward after all. But now tell, what brings you to me?''

,,Oh it's simple. I heard from a cute, little bird that you are working on a drug to turn demons back into humans. I took some interest in the process.'', the goddess simly answered.

,,You do? So you know the basics about how a demons body works?'', the demon docter asked with an interested glint in her eyes.

,,Oh please! Should I? I know nothing about a demons body!''

,,Then why would you come to me and ask about my long term project?'', now Tamayo was confused. Of course she is grateful to be able to meet a goddess, but she just cannot think of any reason for the e/c eyed woman to come and find her.

,,I'm here to offer you my assistance. I do know Tanjiro and Nezuko and i dearly wish for Nezuko to turn back to human. I already did turn two demons back to humans, but they got back in the state of body and mind before they where turned. I would not like that for Nezuko. I want her to remember all her new friends — the Hashira, the Kamaboko squad, the Kakushi that always help them, and most of all, me. I don't want her to suddenly wake up in her old body thinking her dear siblings are still alive. She would have to go through all that traumatic experience again. I would not like that.'', the goddess said with an determinded lookin her eyes.

,,That is understandable— did you just said you turned demons back to humans? How?'', Tamayo asked, suddenly feeling courious about the god that found her way to demon doctor. She knew there was a rumour about a god that came down to earth. Yuchiro told her that. But she did not know what kind of god she was actually dealing with.

,,I am the goddess of space and time. I can not only control it but i also have to keep a belance between those two and along with that, a balance of fate. This is a huge responsibility because i'm not the one who decides about fate, I just have to go with it and make sure I don't mess it up. I turned the time of the bodies and minds of those two demons back to when they where still human. This sure did work but it is not a save method, not only because they lost their memories of the time they where demons and along with that the era we live in, but more because this probably won't go unnoticed by other gods.''

,,What do you mean with that?''

,,Like I already said, I have to make sure that fate does not change, but with turning demons back to humans and bringing back the dead, it sure does change. I'm not part of this world, some kind of undetected error if you want to say it like this. Gods normally should not visit the human realm and when they do, they should keep low. What I'm doing is against godly laws, in their eyes I'm a criminal now and it doesn't matter how important my role may be or how strong I am. Everything is replaceable, even gods.'', the woman said, feeling slightly bad for the decisions she made.