4

„Your Right, I am a goddess."

——————————————————
„Caw then if you are the Goddess caw I have to give you something important caw." Crowie cawed.

„Hmm Fine." y/n stated bored.

The Crow took from underneath it's feathers a letter and gave it to the bored goddess.

„Hmm a letter, from who is it?" Y/n questioned.

„Caw it's from my master caw!"

„Well then" the h/c haired woman stated as she started to read the letter.

„Dear God or Goddess,

My Name is Kagaya Ubuyashiki but I'm rather famous under the name Oyakata-sama, the leader of the demon slayer corps. I got a feeling that someday you would come to earth. I'm writing this letter because I want you to attend the next Hashira meeting. The Hashiras are the strongest demon slayers in the demon slayer corps. They all have special personalities and unique powers.
I want you to attend this because I believe you could help us in defeating Muzan Kibutsuji, the demon king, and with him all demons in this world. Of course it is your own decision if you want to help us, but I would really appreciate your help. When and where the Hashira meeting be held, will tell you the crow that I send. It doesn't have a name nor a owner, so if you want you can name it and be it's owner.

Kagaya Ubuyashiki"

„Hmmm so the demon slayer Corps." the e/c eyed Goddess mumbled.

Hmmm If I remember right I wanted to join the demon slayer corps and destroy the demons anyways since I met this excuse of a „Demon King" y/n though while rolling her eyes so why don't just go to this Hashira meeting, and help them? Yeah I could do this since I'm not having any plans anyways.

„Hmpf fine I will join this Hashira meeting and I will help the demon slayer corps destroy those dumb demons!" y/n stated.

And I can have that cute crowie? That's nice but then it needs a new name, BUT WAIT?! Is it a he or a she the goddess though while deadpanning at her own dumbness.

„Uhmmm hey, so Are you a Male or a female?" y/n asked while blushing slightly in embarrassment.

„Caw I'm a male caw" the crow cawed.

Hmm a Male. A Good Name hmmm. He has dark feathers, much darker than the feathers from other crows and he has a white feather in his tail, maybe Tsuki or Hoshi? No no then maybe hmmmm y/n though for a while until a idea popped in her mind.

„YORU! YOU ARE YORU FROM NOW ON!!!" the goddess shouted.

Yoru flinched at the loudness of y/n's voice.

„Ahh sorry, Yoru. So, the letter says you know where I have to go and where the Hashira meeting is right?"

„Caw right! Caw! The meeting is tomorrow and from here it's a Walk from three days! Caw! We're to late!!! Caw!" Yoru panicked.

„Calm down Yoru! I can teleport! I'm a goddess remember? And not just a random goddess! I am y/n l/n the goddess of space and time! Teleporting is a child's play for me!" y/n ressured.

„We can spend the rest of the day to get to know eachother better, Yoru! What do you think of That?" y/n questioned.

„Caw Fine. Caw! But only if we are really going to be there on time! Caw! And if you give me some mochi, then I would like to come with you even more! Caw!" Yoru declared.

„Hmpf fine fine!"