7

And with that Tanjiro got carried away by the Kakushi and the meeting began.

———————————————————
It's been two months since y/n was introduced to the Hashira.

After the meeting almost everyone came to her asked her questions. With some of the Hashira she became really good friends, and with the others... well let's say some tried to avoid her and others were neutral. Of course, with some of them she couldn't really interact since they had missions to do and training at top of that, but still, she tried.

The two who tried to distance themselves where no other than Obanai Iguro, the serpent Hahsira, and Sanemi Shinazugawa, the wind Hashira. Even though Sanemi distanced himself more because of duty than that he didn't want to.

The neutral ones where Gyomei Himejima, the rock Hashira, Muichiro Tokito, the mist Hashira, and Giyuu Tomioka, the water Hashira. They didn't avoided her, but they also didn't exactly went up to her and talked with her, they where more like acquaintances than friends or enemy's. Even though she was a little sad about it, since she took quite the liking in the sweet Tokito boy. She found him cute, since he always acted like a lost puppy around her.

Tengen Uzui, the Sound Hashira, was always friendly with her, he even introduced her to his wife's, which she found absolutely breathtaking. It didn't took long for her to befriend them.

Shinobu Kocho, the insect Hashira, was also nice to her. She showed the (h/c) haired goddess the butterfly mansion, and introduced her to the butterfly girls, which she found absolutely adorable, and to the kamaboko squad.

Tanjiro was really friendly, always asking if he could help her with something. Inosuke permanently wanted to fight with her and Zenitsu... well he was Zenitsu.

Kyojurou Rengoku, the flame Hashira, was one of her favorites. He always came to visit in the Mansion, that Oyakata-sama gave her for her stay on earth, and if she was outside, in a village to go eating some Mochi and Dango with Yoru he was strangely always there and asked her if she wanted to eat Dango with him and of course she never declined, since this boy was a pure ball of sunshine, literally.

She also convinced him to come along to the butterfly mansion, where she was now a regular guest to visit the kamaboko trio. Even though he never really came along when she actually approached them, but instead went to talk with Shinobu. Perhaps she saw him peek around the corner when she talked to the tree boys, and when Zenitsu hugged her arm, she saw how his face, even if it was just for a split of a second, turn dark along with a look that practically screamed for murder. But she didn't though much about it since she knew he wouldn't think bad about those sweet boys.

He also introduced her to his father, who surprisingly seemed to like her, and his little brother Senjuro, which she thought was the cutest thing she ever saw. She was immediately in love.

Except for Rengoku she also befriend with Mitsuri Kanroji, the love Hashira, which she considered as her best friend here on earth. With Mitsuri she always had fun, she was always nice to her and absolutely adorable.

They were now regular visitors at an Dango shop, which they were seated in right at the moment.

„So y/n-Chan, what do think about those Dango?"

„Hmmm.. they Are super yummy!"

„Yes, I think so too! Well so now, tell me, tell me!", she squealed excitedly.

„Tell you what, Mitsu-chan?"

„Tell me what you think about Rengoku-san! I saw him looking at you, he seems to really like you!"

„Hmm, yeah of course, he's a Really good friend! I really like him!"

„Oh y/n-chan...", she sulked away in her own sadness.

„Anyways, didn't he went out for a mission along with this trio that were in Shinobu's care?", the Goddess questioned, curiosity getting the better of her since she somehow had a strange feeling about all this.

„Yeah! He is! He is going out hunting a demon on a train! It looks like it's a strong demon, so I hope he will be fine.", Misturi exclaimed, a little scared for her old mentor.

„Hmmm yeah I hope so too! But since he's my friend I decided to send Yoru after them and if something goes wrong, he will come back and get me to help him!", y/n exclaimed happily.

„Ahh but please y/n-Chan if something happens please be careful!"

„Silly! Did you forgot I am the great Goddess of space and time? I'm immortal!", the e/c eyed woman said proudly ,,And even if something goes wrong,", she got closer to Mitsuris ear and whispered ,,I can bring dead people back to life if they are not longer than one hour dead! But! It is a one time deal! It only works on a person once! After all I am responsible for everything that happens between space and time! In return to give a life I have to take another, but since I am good at this, this life that will be taken, is a demon"

„Oh that's good!"

„Yeah! And I-", y/n was cut short when suddenly Yoru came flying in the Dango shop, completely out of breath.

„CAW! RENGOKUUPPERMOONTHREEFIGHTEMERGENCY CAWWWW!"

„Yoru calm down please, I can't understand you!"

„CAWW CAWW HELP HELP CAWWW HELPPPP"

„YORU! I SAID CALM DOWN"

With that the crow went quiet.

„Good now tell me what happend"

„Caw! The Train demon turned out to be lower moon one, he was successfully beheaded! Caw! But when the fight was over, a New demon showed up! The uppermoon three! He is fighting Rengoku right now! Caw! The flame Hashira is bad injured and needs help! Caw!"

Both women's eyes widened before the e/c eyed beauty shot up from the chair and dashed out of the shop, followed by her crow.