10

But before Muzan could question her, she vanished just as quickly as she came, leaving him dumbfounded behind.

———————————————————
Y/n was on her way back to the butterfly estate. Her visit to Muzan was rather.... pleasant.

The goddess didn't thought that the demon king could also be a little nice and less annoying. Well, yes she didn't give him much chance to talk anyway.

While y/n was on her was back, she couldn't help but let her mind wander off to a certain flame haired male. She hoped that he was doing better than the last time she saw him. It wasn't his physical health that worries her but his mental health. Of course she knew how depressed he looked when she wasn't around, but she couldn't quite figure out why. She just thought that he was sad that he couldn't be a Hashira anymore and that he just didn't want her to see his weak state.

Oh how wrong she was.

The former flame Hashira had a new reason to life. A new goal.

Maybe I should visit him when I'm back in the butterfly estate. I could bri- her thoughts where cut short when she heard yelling coming from the butterfly mansion and the voices that sounded like...

THE BUTTERFLY GIRLS?!

The (e/c) eyed goddess quickly rushed to the mansion in worry that some of those dumb demons attacked the cute butterfly girls.

But the (h/c) haired beauty didn't knew what she got herself into.

„What happend-!" she asked quickly when she arrived. Before she could see what was happening, the goddess was suddenly liftet in the air.

Wha-?! She found herself sitting on someone's shoulder. When she looked down she saw a certain white haired Hashira.

„What the hell?! What do you think your doing?! Get your filthy hands of me! Don't you know who am I?! I am a goddess! You-!" before she could finish her sentence, Uzui cut her of. ,,Yeah yeah, and I am a god! The god of festivities!"

She was dumbfounded.

„You dare to call yourself a god, you perv!?" y/n yelled in fury. ,,YOU DIMWIT! You- You- You're an excuse of a god! Gods are immortal! Gods are nearly perfect! And that's definitely something I don't see with you, you perv!" she huffed out.But before the childish goddess could continue her tantrum, she was cut off again. But this time by her favorites butterfly girl. Kanao.

The quiet girl suddenly held on to the sound Hashira. This surprised the goddess, since it didn't looked like she used her coin.

Kanao became quite comfortable with the older woman. She was always nice and hung out with her. There also was something in her aura that made her calm. Of course you could definitely still feel the intimidation that was in the goddesses aura, but to Kanao it was not intimidating, it was warm.

Y/n only now realized that she wasn't the only one that the so oh holy Sound Hashira kidnapped. Naho and Aoi where also Held by the white haired male. It embarrassed her a little bit, since Aoi was directly beside her, which caused the beauty's cheeks to redden.

Suddenly Kiyo and Sumi also jumped in action by charging at the sound Hashira and attacking him. They were holding tightly onto his pants to prevent him from running away and taking the three females with him.