5

,,Hmpf fine fine!"

—————————————————
„HEY YORU WAIT!"

On the streets of a town you could see a h/c haired girl chasing after a crow.

It was a busy little town. There weren't much houses or shops, but there where sure enough costumers.

The town was known for their good food and their cozy little shops. Even though there weren't many of them, people from all around Japan came here for the good food and the nice and cozy atmosphere.

The People in the town where really nice and welcoming if it comes to tourists, which was another reason why the small town was so popular around Japan.

But if you put that aside, this town was also near the cave where our protagonist rested with her new little companion, Yoru.

„HEY I SAID WAIT, YOU DUMB CROW!"

Ah yeah since their first meeting a few hours ago, a friendship started to grow between the goddess and the crow. A friendship that was growing pretty fast too.

„CAW DON'T CALL ME DUMB! CAW! WITHOUT ME YOU WILL NEVER FIND THE HASHIRA MEETING! CAW!"

The Crow cawed and flew even faster than it already did.

„HUH?! NO NO WAIT! YURO! WAIT!"

The h/c Head suddenly jumped high and catched her crow.

„CAWWWW!!!! No I just want mochi! CAW! GIVE ME MOCHI OR I DON'T TELL YOU WERE THE HASHIRA MEETING IS! CAW!"

„FIINNNNEEEE, lets go get your mochi!" y/n said with annoyance clearly detectable in her voice.

The Goddess let go of her little companion and walked with him to a little shop where Mochi where selled.

„Hello!" she greeted with a cheerful voice.

„H...ello..." the owner said, fazed by the beauty of the goddess standing before him.

„What would you like, miss?" he asked.

„Hmmmmm.... I take 5 Sakura Mochi and hmmmm.... 3 dango, please!" The h/c head said.

„Ok, please wait a second." the owner said.

„Caw, dango? You like dango? Caw?" Yoru whispered, curiosity filled his mind.

„Hmmm, well, last time I was here on earth the people didn't even thought of the word dango or Mochi. I never tried dango or Mochi, but I heard it is good so i wanna try it out! Well not that I really need to eat something since I'm I goddess ya know?" y/n said, with smirk making its way to her face.

Yoru cringed slightly at this, since he couldn't understand how someone never even tried Mochi or dango. But what seemed to bother him more was the fact that the beautiful goddess didn't even need to eat.

„Caw! You don't eat?! How do get your energy and power then?! Even demons need to eat! Caw!" he asked.

„Haha... well I just sleep really much and long? That gives me enough energy, but of course, If I eat something my energy and power grow! Amazing right!" y/n laughed out.