𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐃𝐔𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍

◆ ———— ‧͙⁺˚*・༓☾ ☽༓・*˚⁺‧͙ ———— ◆

Please read the MC information before starting to read the chapters.

NAME: Hamamura (Y/N)

HEIGHT: 5'5 (sorry for the tall readers but I hardly can imagine being tall)

EYE COLOR: Deep blue and cerulean blue

HAIR: Black with dark blue highlights

SKIN: Tan/Tanned

APPEARANCE

Y/N is a short woman with average size of chest, curvy but not quite skinny. Has rather thick thighs because of her combating style of using mostly her legs to fight. Some consider her cute, and some quite beautiful.

She has long hair, but she puts it in a low messy bun with some hair strands falling at the side of her face. Just below her jaw, there's a three clawed scar that goes to her collarbone.

She goes barefoot.

PERSONALITY

Y/N is not a very difficult individual to understand. She's very quiet and reserved towards new folks, strangers and foes. But when she's around her people she can easily be a carefree and open-minded person. With her family, she's very protective and worries a lot because she fears that she will lose them, she doesn't want to go through that again.

She's very aware of what she can do and what not, she still needs to discover all of her abilities and train them to the fullest, so she always tries to have the upper hand when battling by messing with the opponent.

SKILLS

Prowess in musical and cooking field 🎼🍲: As a child, Y/N had the ability to learn every musical instrument in a short time, as well as sing and compose her own songs, but she prefers to share songs that already exist. Because of Makino, she learned how to cook simple but delicious dishes, that brings out the best of the flavors and her specialty is meat (what a surprise).

Natural navigation 🧭: Because of her heightened senses and guide from the stars (reference to Moana), she can go around the sea without a log pose (she prefers to have it, no one can be so sure).

ABILITIES

Healing water 💧: Y/N can heal superficial injuries with water, but it has to be fresh water from the lakes/rivers from the mountains. Can detect any illness too. Seawater doesn't work, especially for Devil Fruit users.

Water embodiment 💧: The way Y/N shape-shifts into her wolf form and back speaks itself. By transforming her body into water she can move freely and instantly be a wolf or be human. She has the power to control the water masses (can manipulate water in this form too).