𝟏𝟖, ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ

◖ ᴀ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ◗

Izo knocked on the door

Izo knocked on the door. "Pops, can we come in?"

"Go ahead." His muffled voice replied.

The black haired man pushed the door open and you entered first before closing it behind him. Whitebeard had his brow lifted at the sight of you two. He drank his sake and left the huge bottle on the floor.

He felt the ambient tense and felt this was a serious situation.

"I feel a sad air around you both, did something happen?"

"It's something worse than I expected pops." He placed a hand on your shoulder and gave you a sad smile.

"Tell me, don't leave me hanging boy!" He sat up from his almost laying down position.

"It's better if Y/N tells you about this problem. " Izo looked at you and held your shoulders reassuring you. It looks like you have to tell him yourself.

You looked up, with your tired eyes and blushed nose from crying. You sighed and looked at your hands that were nervously playing with the thumbs.

"Pops."

"Yes, my daughter?"

"You know who I am, right?" You asked, looking back up.

"Yes, my dear. You're the Sea Monster Y/N, member of the Whitebeard pirates, and my daughter." He smiled tenderly at you. "What else should I know?"

"A lot more… "

Both men looked at her, confused at her words and lifted a brow. "Care to explain?"

Izo narrowed his eyes a little while observing you. Since you got on this ship, he couldn’t help but feel something familiar within you. And ever since you told him that you knew Oden and his other samurai companions his suspicions were really up.

Your energy, your aura was familiar, just like what you said to him when you both first interacted. You gazed down on the floor and glared at wood planks under your feet, clenching tightly your fists.

If you needed help, some real help, you had to reveal your full name and your true title.

You closed your eyes and took a deep breath through your nose and breathed out as you opened your eyes.

Your blue orbs glowed somehow and you puffed your chest out a little with pride.

“I am Hamamura Y/N, heiress of Hamamura Clan from Wonju Archipelago.”

Whitebeard stared at you, astonished for seconds and then he laughed loudly. He suspected that you had some connections with someone he knew in the past, but he didn’t expect that his old crewmate, Hamamura Amaya, your mother, had such a beautiful and strong daughter.